• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

2017 Most Helpful

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
rh9JbOn.gif

MOST HELPFUL AWARD 2017

That would be Chuck Norris, obviously. *closes door and leaves*
He's not a poster on this site, not that I know of anyway, so you can scratch that actor who got his seating kicked by Bruce Lee out of this list.

This is simple, who helped you the most? Who helps people all around the hype the most from the ones you encountered?

I nominate ComicChick as she is always willing to help new and old posters alike.

Frell Reek....Flick.

Spider......WHAAT AAARE YOUUUUU DOOOOING TO ME???

ComicChick and FlickChick85 make good nominations, I'll also throw in the name Geetard

I’d agree with both Comic Chick and flickchick.

wow guys, thanks a lot. much appreciated

CC and Flick always answer my questions no matter how stupid.

My vote is for a joint vote, if that's okay.

For Iceman & markjoedelonge for convincing me to see Justice League after all my built in reasons for adamantly refusing to go see it in the build up to release. Thanks boys.

My vote is for a joint vote, if that's okay.

For Iceman & markjoedelonge for convincing me to see Justice League after all my built in reasons for adamantly refusing to go see it in the build up to release. Thanks boys.

Was it better than any Marvel movie? :cwink:

Love ya bro. If we ever met, I think all we'd have time to do is roll our eyes at each other. LOL.

Loves back sir. To the last statement, I have no idea what you mean ? :whatever: :woot:

boER2ld.jpg
ComicChick

OPzYUnn.jpg
flickchick85

Cool, I've got 2 people I can hassle throughout 2018 then!

Congrats to both lol, well deserved. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"