2019 Banned Member of the Year

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
JCtj9CH.png

This is the time where we remember those we lost in the past year, though these were victims of their own device. This award commemorates those that were once major players on the Hype but got the ban hammer put down upon them for whatever reason.

With that said, who should we nominate? Last day for nominations is January 4th (in Eastern Standard time)!!!

Current Nominations

3 Votes

RuthFisher

Last edited:
My level of engagement isn’t what it used to be. If anyone important is gone, I genuinely haven’t even noticed.

are you people kidding me? this was decided months ago.

RuthFisher

you read it correctly. you havent rubbed my back in a while. disappointed am I.

Ruth went home to that big Famke Janssen movie marathon in the sky.

100c5d677cc28ea3f154c70d641f655b_meme-crying-gif-crying-gif-meme_620-340.gif

I do recall a poster named BMX? Came around in the boards trolling folks on the "Rebooted Hope Remain Alive" thread.

maybe i should say SaulGoodman since he hated my eyebrows

I want to throw in a Hype member of the past HollyGoodHead. I know that's she's been gone for a while now but I still think about her and Daisy now and then.

I demand this thread be closed. It's decided. Ruth Fisher. END OF STORY.

She taught me how to drive.

A random chuckle**** who gets banned for being a racist or whatever doesn't deserve the Banned Member of the Year Award. They deserve to be forgotten. The only person who deserves the infamy is...

Ruth Fisher.

Was she even banned in 2019?

i dont know when she was banned... all i know is if theres going to be an award for banned members it should always be ruth fisher or...... the legendary dude stannis

I don't remember Ruth Fisher (I recall the name, but that's it). But Aximili86 was probably a racist, given how often he seem to defend racist people with the old "Come on guys, stop blowing things out of proportion" argument. Good riddance and he doesn't deserve any type of award.

I don't remember Ruth Fisher (I recall the name, but that's it). But Aximili86 was probably a racist, given how often he seem to defend racist people with the old "Come on guys, stop blowing things out of proportion" argument. Good riddance and he doesn't deserve any type of award.

Axe was a completely disingenuous bad faith troll who purported to be a "centrist" which literally nobody believed, while just so happening to make excuses for everything Trump did and portray it as business as usual.

Axe was a completely disingenuous bad faith troll who purported to be a "centrist" which literally nobody believed, while just so happening to make excuses for everything Trump did and portray it as business as usual.

Yep.

Mr. Centrist
You're so naive
You make excuses that I can't believe
When I explain that Trump is backed by Putin
You shrug it off and say that both sides do it!

Mr. Centrist
Please just go home
Your white privilege is starting to show
Please before you make me scream
Mr. Centrist leave me in peace!

Actually, he claimed to be black, for whatever that's worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"