• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

2019 MCU Forums Poster of the Year

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
JCtj9CH.png

Oh, the MCU. What would I do without you? Probably get a lot more done. But we have many MCU forums on here, and we saw the epic culmination with Avengers: Endgame, the never ending Brie Larson arguments with Captain Marvel and my boy Mysterio owning Spider-Man: Far From Home. This award commemorates the best poster in those 3 MCU forums for this year.

With that said, who should we nominate? Last day for nominations is January 4th (in Eastern Standard time)!!!

Current Nominations

1 Vote

flickchick85
Spider-Fan
Silvermoth
MBJ
StarLord
Kahran Ramsus
HammerDown
MjolnirReborn
KaijuDude1992
KevTravels

Last edited:
Wow really appreciate that Iceman. All of you guys are awesome and I really love this community.

Wow really appreciate that Iceman. All of you guys are awesome and I really love this community.
I have a positive experience with you every time I discuss or read your posts dude. People like you are why I come here every day. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"