2020 Banned Member of the Year

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
JCtj9CH.png

This is the time where we remember those we lost in the past year, though these were victims of their own device. This award commemorates those that were once major players on the Hype but got the ban hammer put down upon them for whatever reason.

With that said, who should we nominate? Last day for nominations is February 6th (in Eastern Standard time)!!!

Current Nominations

Was hellblazer banned? If so, for what reason?

Ah so he had a different opinion. Gotcha.

Why'd he get banned?
I think it was something in Politics but I didn't see. I mainly spoke to him in the football thread where we had a lot of good conversations over the years.

I think it was something in Politics but I didn't see. I mainly spoke to him in the football thread where we had a lot of good conversations over the years.

He didn't seem crazy and generally seemed to be fairly respectful, but who knows what lurks beneath the shiny exterior....

He didn't seem crazy and generally seemed to be fairly respectful, but who knows what lurks beneath the shiny exterior....
He was great in the football thread but many are different in Politics compared to how they are everywhere else, and I wasn't really a regular there till after this happened.

-JKR-

I don't know why he got banned, and I don't want to know.

EDIT: I also nominate Consona.

Last edited:
Travesty deserved to get banned but he was here for a long time and was occasionally funny so I guess he gets my vote.

-JKR-

I don't know why he got banned, and I don't want to know.

EDIT: I also nominate Consona.

Consona got banned? How come? Wasn't Consona the one who thought BvS was the best movie ever or am I getting mixed up....again...

Consona got banned? How come? Wasn't Consona the one who thought BvS was the best movie ever or am I getting mixed up....again...
I don't know, maybe he made the 10 fouls and got was removed from the list of members.
I don't know how much affection he had for BvS, but you got it right about one of the people who look fondly and think highly of BvS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"