2020 Sports Poster of the Year

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
JCtj9CH.png

We made this a combined award last year, but we're splitting it up this year. This award honors our best contributor to the Sports Forum.

With that said, who should we nominate? Last day for nominations is February 6th (in Eastern Standard time)!!!

Current Nominations

I think I might be a shoe-in for female sports poster of the year because as far as I know, I’m the only one these days lol

I think I might be a shoe-in for female sports poster of the year because as far as I know, I’m the only one these days lol

You might be in for some competition from @Donner (Just found out she used to be Elektra1 which I thought was a really cool name) who appears to love her hockey. :cwink:

You might be in for some competition from @Donner (Just found out she used to be Elektra1 which I thought was a really cool name) who appears to love her hockey. :cwink:

@Pink Ranger made fun of my username once like 2 years ago and I haven't forgotten and it haunted me until I changed it.

@Pink Ranger made fun of my username once like 2 years ago and I haven't forgotten and it haunted me until I changed it.

For the sake of sanity, I wouldn't pay any attention to anything that @Pink Ranger has to say. If someone named Pink Ranger makes fun of your username, well..........I think we can leave it at that. :cwink:

I'll take Elektra1 over references to cannibals stuck in a snowstorm. :p

EDIT: Uh oh......I don't want you being haunted just because you named yourself after cannibals or anything.....really.....I don't.....honestly....

For the sake of sanity, I wouldn't pay any attention to anything that @Pink Ranger has to say. If someone named Pink Ranger makes fun of your username, well..........I think we can leave it at that. :cwink:

I'll take Elektra1 over references to cannibals stuck in a snowstorm. :p

EDIT: Uh oh......I don't want you being haunted just because you named yourself after cannibals or anything.....really.....I don't.....honestly....

It means "thunder" in German you monster :funny:

that's awesome. i'm all for more female hype members taking over

@Iceman
@Zantera
@BlackFox
@DarthSkywalker
@Hunter Rider
@kit1982
@Mandon Knight
@Dr Lee
@TheFuture
@Bobber
@PepS

I nominate all the regular names I constantly saw popping up that kept 'The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread' regularly filled with discussion throughout 2020. :up:
What these two said plus @InCali and @Spider-Fan

I love all the football/soccer talk. Thread gets me through United being awful, and everyone is great. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"