2022 It Girl

Wowww....I don't know what to think here...hahaha.
It is surreal feeling for me to get nominated in Girl category as yes,... I am a he/him. Haha.

Same here. Really appreciate the love, but not a girl, and I don't want to take away the spotlight from our leading ladies. Assuming I probably posted some things that confused people or missed a reference to my gender. Sorry!

And here I nominated both of you :facepalm:

My apologies folks!

It is surreal feeling for me to get nominated in Girl category as yes,... I am a he/him. Haha.

Apologies for the misunderstanding, everyone. I should have made it clear in my profile.
I post soundly as too girly perhaps? Hehe...I am flattered nonetheless...:D
it is in wrong category but many thanks for the consideration :)

Same here. Really appreciate the love, but not a girl, and I don't want to take away the spotlight from our leading ladies. Assuming I probably posted some things that confused people or missed a reference to my gender. Sorry!
:hehe: Scandal at the It Girl Awards. No award for you two then but congrats on great posting in 2022 regardless :up::cwink:

:hehe: Scandal at the It Girl Awards. No award for you two then but congrats on great posting in 2022 regardless :up::cwink:

I'm telling you..... @Batgirl0202 just singlehandedly put this thread in the running for thread of the year. It's a rare person who can pull that off all by himself.....I mean herself. :funny:

EDIT......we love you or we wouldn't be giving you a hard time, but you already knew that. :hrt:

Last edited:
I'm telling you..... @Batgirl0202 just singlehandedly put this thread in the running for thread of the year. It's a rare person who can pull that off all by himself.....I mean herself. :funny:

EDIT......we love you or we wouldn't be giving you a hard time, but you already knew that. :hrt:

and I nominate @Batgirl0202 for that hilarious little flub above

Next year I'm staying out of the IT BOY and IT GIRL threads altogether - safer that way :funny:

Next year I'm staying out of the IT BOY and IT GIRL threads altogether - safer that way :funny:
It's actually an easy thing to do. We don't really advertise our gender much and a few years ago, I thought Finarfiniel (who hasn't been on in years) was a guy. She double checked and assured me she was female.

Apologies for the misunderstanding, everyone. I should have made it clear in my profile.
I post soundly as too girly perhaps? Hehe...I am flattered nonetheless...:D
it is in wrong category but many thanks for the consideration :)
Ouch LMAO. Embarrissing. I always assumed you were a male, but then I read some post around here suggesting you were female and simple minded as I am, I just followed that wagon. And now I need to appoligize twice for my confused counter mistakes lol.
Same here!

The Thread of the Year thread could've been the Thread of the Year. :o

honored to be nominated with these badass ladies. thanks yall

And here I nominated both of you :facepalm:

My apologies folks!

Sorry for the late reply, Batgirl.
Have family matters to deal with in the last few weeks.

And no need to apologize.
I am flattered, on the contrary...hehe.

Ouch LMAO. Embarrissing. I always assumed you were a male, but then I read some post around here suggesting you were female and simple minded as I am, I just followed that wagon. And now I need to appoligize twice for my confused counter mistakes lol.

Same here!

No worries, 3rdstone...haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"