• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

28 Months Later

Galactus

Devourer of Worlds
Reaction score
28 Months Later Director Found?
Source:Arrow in the Head October 4, 2008

A sequel in the 28 Days Later series entitled 28 Months Later has been rumored for some time. Whenever director Danny Boyle surfaces to promote a new movie, the topic is breached.

Now there might be a director attached.

Reporting from the Sitges Film Festival, Arrow in the Head's John Fallon was tipped off that Paul Andrew Williams is circling the director's chair for the threequel. Williams previously helmed the horror-comedy The Cottage starring Andy Serkis. The film is a reverent take on the slasher genre. If Williams is attached, he may have to temper the humor that was a particular strength in the Cottage.

Hmm, I suppose 28 Years Later will be next. Then perhaps 28 Decades Later and 28 Centuries Later. Or perhaps they can start making prequels, like 28 Days Before and so on. ;)

So,far they have been decent flicks,not great;but good. I hope for their sakes this will be the last,and they need to end it w/o any loose ends to tease ppl for another...They try to milk it too much,and they just end up hurting themselves.

Hmm, I suppose 28 Years Later will be next. Then perhaps 28 Decades Later and 28 Centuries Later. Or perhaps they can start making prequels, like 28 Days Before and so on. ;)

Nice! :D

Great, I've loved the series so far, hopefully they'll stop after this and cap it off as a well rounded horror trilogy.

The 28 series is the only one that hasn't gone down the toilet so far. Lets hope it stays that way.

Days was amazing...haven't seen week's yet =/

Weeks was good but different... but still :up:

I'm looking forward to Danny Boyle and Alex Garland back for this movie... well more than they were in Weeks.

I loved 28 Days Later and I thought 28 Weeks Later was pretty good as well, I'm looking forward to the third entry in the series.

:up:

Naw. Unlike cash in sequels that bring back old characters... they got all new ones.

28 days and weeks are one of the few good horror movies in the last decade. Hopefully 28 months will be good. It would be interesting to see them make a prequel instead of a sequel.

im excited about this...i still need to watch 28 weeks but i absolutely loved 28 days later

Weeks Later was atrocious... I don't know what you people are watching if you think that film is good... I mean one guy with a freaking clearance pass just swipes his card and opens a few doors to get to his infected wife with absolutely no soldiers or doctors guarding by the victim... the way everything happened was just so ridiculous and beyond lame it was an embarassment to film making... I guess people who love these kinds of movies will see a zombie flick where there is a zombie flick so the plot really never matters anyway... it just makes me sad that this crap gets put out there.

never saw 28 days later as a zombie flick actually and havent seen 28 weeks yet as stated

Hey...

1) The guy was the janitor... janitors need keys so they can clean everything up... keys that need to let him everywhere

2) Before that scene with the doctors where they actually figure out she is infected... they just thought they had another survivor. Plus, that survivor was strapped to a table pretty good and was docile besides the forced shower.

When there are a bunch of mutated people who are looking for nothing other than to kill every last normal human in their path... it's a zombie movie...
Hey...

1) The guy was the janitor... janitors need keys so they can clean everything up... keys that need to let him everywhere

2) Before that scene with the doctors where they actually figure out she is infected... they just thought they had another survivor. Plus, that survivor was strapped to a table pretty good and was docile besides the forced shower.

Yeah let's take zero precaution and let some stupid ass janitor see his possibly infected wife... then let's let him access every freaking facility in the building despite "Locking Down" the remaining inhabitants... some freaking lockdown. You'd have to be a moron to buy that premise I'm sorry.

Last edited:
You'd have to be a moron to buy that premise I'm sorry.

Hey, I'm not calling you an idiot for not trying to think it through. :whatever:

Plus, any problems with procedures and security? They were starting a country over after a strange disease ruined it hard... They weren't that smart either. They have a blanket excuse for any problems in the ineptness of the soldiers and doctors in the movie.

I wasn't calling you an idiot... but I just hate when films just throw common sense and logic out the window... "Let's just get to the point and make our money"... and we'll get much of the same if they continue this garbage series. At least they should have taken their time with it. Maybe some mad scientist had a motive for stealing the virus, and ended up releasing the virus accidently... instead it's some dumbass janitor that ends up killing everyone. How something like that gets on the silver screen is beyond ******ed.

Oh well, I was honestly hoping that Boyle directed this one.

Maybe some mad scientist had a motive for stealing the virus, and ended up releasing the virus accidently...

That sounds more ******ed than what you call ******ed. And you pretty much suggested I was a moron for liking Weeks.

You know what isn't ******ed... diseases evolving. You know what isn't ******ed... that disease evolving to hide itself until a later time when it emerges again. You know what isn't ******ed.... a UN force trying to setup and rebuild an entire country and having loads of problems with setting up and rebuilding a country, one of which being security and knowing who they hired.

You know what is really ******ed... generic mad scientist #342 decides to keep an uncontrollable virus for absolutely no reason just to get to the point and make the money.

Can't wait for another 28 months later film but I would want England to feature in it in some major way.

Can't wait for another 28 months later film but I would want England to feature in it in some major way.

Well if the end of 28 weeks means anything it look like 28 months later will take place in Paris.

but with the films getting so popular do you really think it will be based in paris
its going to be a big american zombie film unfortunately

i dont think these movies need big stories
just make it some average joes in a world that is ****ed
shaun of the dead but with rage and not being a romance comedy

Weeks Later was atrocious... I don't know what you people are watching if you think that film is good... I mean one guy with a freaking clearance pass just swipes his card and opens a few doors to get to his infected wife with absolutely no soldiers or doctors guarding by the victim... the way everything happened was just so ridiculous and beyond lame it was an embarassment to film making... I guess people who love these kinds of movies will see a zombie flick where there is a zombie flick so the plot really never matters anyway... it just makes me sad that this crap gets put out there.

Gotta agree, that part were Robert Carlyle got into a secure military facility with a janitors card with absolutely NO one guarding it was ridiculous, the rest of the movie was ok, but that bit was a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"