• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Homecoming 2's Company, 3's A Lounge - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
TSSM Blu-ray did come with a slip cover. The BR released on 4/22 and for about the first month or so, if you purchased a copy it came with a slip cover. A very nice one I might add. But for some reason any copies after that initial batch sold out, do NOT have a slip. I've no idea why. So, if you want one with a slip cover, they're still available but you have to shop around. Some of the independent sellers on Amazon have some copies left, there's also Ebay, maybe Craigslist. But if you order direct from Walmart, Amazon's main distributor, Best Buy, Target, etc. they will all come slip-less.

GotG made my top ten. I've seen it twice. It's just awesome.
Ah thanks for the info on the slip covers. I'll just shop around for it. My TASM blu-ray that I got from work didn't have one either. So lame.

Hey, BRAB, since you like psychology and you know some stuff about the subject, what do you think of American Psycho? Is it accurate?

It means I've given up trying to rate the movie since every time I watch it I feel differently about it. :oldrazz:

Oh, hah. Probably my rating for it, as well, then.

Anyone here got a PS4, btw?

I envy you.

Tomb Raider is only a temporarily exclusive though.

Oh, hah. Probably my rating for it, as well, then.

Anyone here got a PS4, btw?

yep I do. I don't have a lot of games yet so far I have knack, nba 2k14, infamous second son, mlb 14 the show and marvel lego. I still have way to many games to play on other system though so that is ok. I cant weight for batman arkham knight. I am not sure what the next game is that I will get has there hasn't been a lot of games on ps4 yet.

I want to buy a PS4 so badly because of TLOU,the game is a masterpiece and I can't die without playing at least one time on life.

On the other side,most of my friends and Air plays on Xbox so I will be like forever alone on PSN.

I don't know which console I should go with it.

Life sucks.

I want to buy a PS4 so badly because of TLOU,the game is a masterpiece and I can't die without playing at least one time on life.

On the other side,most of my friends and Air plays on Xbox so I will be like forever alone on PSN.

I don't know which console I should go with it.

Life sucks.

Ruff tymes.

yep I do. I don't have a lot of games yet so far I have knack, nba 2k14, infamous second son, mlb 14 the show and marvel lego. I still have way to many games to play on other system though so that is ok. I cant weight for batman arkham knight. I am not sure what the next game is that I will get has there hasn't been a lot of games on ps4 yet.

Cool.

Well, you got more games than me. Honestly, there aren't a lot of interesting games out for the system, at the moment.

You tried the new Silent Hill demo? It's... Somewhat of a masterpiece. That is, scary as ****ing ****.

Ruff tymes.

Cool.

Well, you got more games than me. Honestly, there aren't a lot of interesting games out for the system, at the moment.

You tried the new Silent Hill demo? It's... Somewhat of a masterpiece. That is, scary as ****ing ****.

Yeah it normaly takes like a year or 2 for the good games to come out on a new system. I still have a back log of like 30 games form other systems lol. I am trying to beat ratchet and clank tools of destration right now? Have you played the ratchet and clank games? They are really cool. No I didn't now about the new silent hill demo. I have tried fear 3 or something years ago and that game scared the crap out of me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"