Lower Decks 3x09 "Trusted Sources"

Sithborg

Pretty in pink
Reaction score
FfRuDXFVEAAdfdD

FfRuDXDUAAAajjD

FfRuDXFVIAAsqsY

I honestly hope the consequences of this episode are felt next week.

Like I figured Mariner would go off with the tomb raider but that would the bridge between seasons. Man did her Mom throw her under the bus.

Like she ROYALLY screwed up. The entire Ceritos did. And boy oh boy does Mariner have every right to be bitter.

I honestly hope the consequences of this episode are felt next week.

Like I figured Mariner would go off with the tomb raider but that would the bridge between seasons. Man did her Mom throw her under the bus.

Like she ROYALLY screwed up. The entire Ceritos did. And boy oh boy does Mariner have every right to be bitter.
Yeah, it was kind of depressing how damn near everyone instantly turned on her without hearing her out, I hope this arc either goes into next season or at least least has some consequences.

"Oh ****, she's serious". Never change T'ana.

Good episode. Fun seeing the Ceritos in a battle. Breen coming back was a surprise. Trying to find if it was referencing an actual TNG episode or not.

More of Starbase 80, even if I still really want to actually see the station. Probably falling apart.

Really rough episode on Mariner's part. I'm not entirely certain she will be back by the end of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"