Lower Decks 4x02 "I Have No Bones Yet I Must Flee"

Sithborg

Pretty in pink
Reaction score
F4ybOe4acAAexvV

F4ybOeya8AAX7NF

Mariner tries to get demoted, Rutherford tries to get promoted, and Boimler makes a big move.

Spoilered the synopsis because it spoils a bit of the premiere.

Last edited:
Truly, we have heard the sound of death. We all fear... the Moopsy.

Great episode. The Moopsy was an amazing design, visually and audibly. Truly, a terror. I want a plush. And it is good to know that vegetables can ossify and have bones.

I did enjoy Ransom and Mariner together. Of course Ransom is the only one who could put up with Mariner's ****. I did love the solution to the Moopsy. Even if the veneers were another level of horror in the show.

Man, I feel bad for Ensign Gary. Man has the WRONG color shirt for his personality. I wouldn't get too attached.

I am glad bunks will still be involved. Nice to get Boimler and Rutherford bunking together. And man, Starfleet needs some better sound proofing.

I hope Rutherford's rival sticks around. That would be fun. Did laugh, because of course he had already banked up a few promotions for all the stuff he had done on the Cerritos. I am glad they all got promoted. As much as I love the show, it is nice for all of them to not get Harry Kim'ed.

The Romulan Lower Decks was great. And apparently they canonized a ship that was concept art of the Warbird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"