a challenge for film buffs... what horror flick is this?

Riven

Superhero
Reaction score
hey guys! I'm hoping to benefit from your collective knowledge of film to help me out.

I was browsing through a book about cult horror movies and there was still image in it from a film I didn't know, but the look of which intrigued me!

the pic was of a blonde girl, in something like a wedding dress or a white gown of some sort, blindfolded with a thick black scarf, being stared at by a bald, orange-colored puppet with big, creepy blue eyes.

That's it. I'd say a movie from the seventies, going by the picture quality.

Any ideas?

How about this one.... A dude that was a really a machine who was big and strong and who said... "Ill be back"...

SCREAMERS! :p

Hmm... try this: a few years back(5 or 7) I saw a movie on TV, I think it was USA network.. I only saw about thirty minutes of it, but it involved a woman and a man and a second man in a house, it was dark, I think it was raining outside... They got in a fight because one of the men wanted to(or maybe he did) bring a gun in the house. If I remember correctly one of the men was a stranger that the other man and woman had only just met. It looked like it was made in the 90's. It was pretty tense and obviously some kind of crime thriller. No idea what though. Cookies to whoever gets it!

how about this one...it's from a vingette movie...one of the scenes was a guy who was blind and got the eyes of a killer, and then started to see the world as a killer and ended up, you know, killing people...but the big one I remember is that this guy started seeing a wrinkly guy in a suit and fedora trying to attack him from behind whenever he looked into a mirror, and in the end, the guy got him, and he turned into that guy, and then killed himself...anyone know what that movie is?

oh and riven, there should be photo credits at the end of the book which will say what movie that's from :o

I saw this movie with William Shatner. He's like a cowboy, drives around the desert and finds the old guy from Airwolf. They talk for a bit, then the dude from Airwolf is like some devil-worshipping dude with the red robes, pentagram necklace. I'm talking full-out Dungeons and Dragons LARPer. (that's Live Action Role Playing). Then cowboy Shatner gets captured and then one of the doctors from the MASH movie show up (not the funny ones, but the bored doctor) and Shatner loses his eyes and becomes a mute, and Airwolf dude becomes Goatboy. Then the bored MASH doctor fights mute people with no eyes who have liquid candy colors for blood. Then some old guy comes in and smashes some crystal ball with people inside it and then the boarded-up church collapses and everyone starts melting.

oh and riven, there should be photo credits at the end of the book which will say what movie that's from
I checked and there weren't any credits.

it was a pretty lame library book... :o

being stared at by a bald, orange-colored puppet with big, creepy blue eyes.

Hahaha :)

zippy.jpg

Not many people will get it, but it made me laugh :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"