Abandoned

Reaction score

By Blue boX Game Studios. A PS5 eXclusive coming out later this year.

A pretty wild conspiracy has developed over the last few days about this game being a secret Hideo Kojima/Silent Hill project.

It can't be. Its a Blue boX Game Studio game. And why would a Silent Hill game be in 1st person.

I really hope Silent Hill is being made somehow, although I can't be bothered with all this dumb build up, whatever it's for.

Murderer: "I'm not a murderer."
Jury: "That's all the proof we needed."

:ninja:

Most likely, this is much ado about nothing. But some elements of this conspiracy are curious. And Kojima has hired actors before.
Yeah well time will tell. But nothing I have seen from the footage reminded me of Silent Hill or a Kojima game. Unless Silent Hill is now going to be 1st person and Kojima is really fooling us with the Blue Box Game Studio. Kojima is rumoured to work with XboX so this game being developed by him doesn't line up to that rumour.

Yeah well time will tell. But nothing I have seen from the footage reminded me of Silent Hill or a Kojima game. Unless Silent Hill is now going to be 1st person and Kojima is really fooling us with the Blue Box Game Studio.
My understanding is that none of the footage from the teaser trailer is actually from the game. It's something the developers cobbled together just to have something to present.

Either way, very interesting ride. Curious to see what happens on Friday (if anything).

My understanding is that none of the footage from the teaser trailer is actually from the game. It's something the developers cobbled together just to have something to present.
Oh then that would be terrible if thats the case. It looked like a legit indie game coming out for the ps5.

What attention should be more focused on is whether the game really even exists or not. It has been discovered the announcement trailer uses bought assets for the Unreal Engine. Also, what you saw wasn't actually the game. In a voice note via PSN messages, Hasan Kahrman has also said: "No, the teaser we didn't have a lot of time so Sony wanted something real quick. So we had to show something and that was not the game at all. So the game will be different."
Abandoned Dev Appears on Camera to Denounce Silent Hill, Hideo Kojima Speculation

The other less-fun theory is that he is an indie game developer but he's essentially asset-flipping. There's not actually a game to present. He "didn't have a lot of time" to put together a teaser trailer in April, but the game is supposedly coming out in six months. Curious.

So we'll see if that Friday update holds up.

Last edited:
That sounds bad, that the teaser/short footage is not even part of the game that is supposed to come out in Q4 of this year.

I definitely want the Kojima game but this manufactured drama doesn't interest me. Just announce something solid, whether both a Kojima and a separate indie or just one of the 2 or whatever.

Seriously is anybody else following this conspiracy? ****'s getting wild. :funny:

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Oh. A three day delay is now 2 months delay for that "app".

This is an easy pass for me anyway.

Did anything happen with this?

So now people think it's Metal Gear Solid 6. It better be something like that at this point. Otherwise this studio is already dead.

After all this it better be something good/big! Imagine if it isn’t haha.

I'm still not convinced that under all this mystery/theories, its going to be a big game for a well known IP. I just don't see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"