Comics "Absolute Kingdom Come" question?

Illstreet

Civilian
Reaction score
I have read that there is a difference between the "Absolute" version and the regular Trade.

That the clarity of the pictures is less in the Absolute Edition. I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on this.

Is it just bull? And if not, is it a noticable difference?, problem?

Which would you suggest I pick up?

Thanks in advance for any and all opinions.

I have had the TPB for years, and got bought the Absolute as a birthday present last year. And I can tell you it is DEFINITELY worth having. Not only do you get a nice hardback box, but you get everything you get in the TPB plus loads of additional extras. Personally, I like having both; the Absolute as a collectable and the TPB to read, but I guess I'm just anal like that.

I have had the TPB for years, and got bought the Absolute as a birthday present last year. And I can tell you it is DEFINITELY worth having. Not only do you get a nice hardback box, but you get everything you get in the TPB plus loads of additional extras. Personally, I like having both; the Absolute as a collectable and the TPB to read, but I guess I'm just anal like that.

But is there a difference in the clarity of the images? Is the "Absolute Edition" more "blurry" as I have read it described, or is that just bull-ish?

Yeah that's not true. The Absolute is printed on exceptionally high quality gloss paper, so if anything the picture quality is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"