• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

After the credits...

MAYBE:

EXT. STREET

We TRACK along a street, seeing the gutters, trash, pavement... everything. And then we begin to make out a black oily material- it inches towards the screen to reveal that it is the SYMBIOTE! A newspaper DROPS close by... DAILY BUGLE. Focus on the headline:

CLETUS CASSADY APPREHENDED BY CAPTAIN STACY. AWAITING TRIAL...

[FADE TO BLACK]

Just a nice nod towards fans- doesn't mean that we will ever see Carnage.... just a nice drop for the fans of what's to come even if it comes after all the movies have finished.

Well that would mean they screwed up, because the names Cletus Kasady LOL. I'm still free! That be cool to see in one of the headlines in SP3 or 4. I don't think they'd show Connors turning at the end, but they could just show him injecting himself though. If The Lizard is the villian in 4 at the end of that I'd like to see the symbiote find Eddie in jail and show him breaking out as Venom. Also he leaves his cell mate Kasady :woot: a nice little present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"