• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Age of Ultron Age of Ultron Easter Egg thread (possible spoilers)

I haven't read the Age of Ultron storyline but doesn't it involve a time loop? If so at one point Bruce says he feels like he's stuck in a time loop.

I found it odd that Ultron took Klaw's arm since this is one of his reasons for hating the Black Panther...

I haven't read the Age of Ultron storyline but doesn't it involve a time loop? If so at one point Bruce says he feels like he's stuck in a time loop.

only in that Tony seems to be repeating his mistakes with Bruce being coerced to go along with him again. but its not a Time gem thing. at least it didnt look it.

At the end, you see the kid's middle name is Pietro

dang i missed that (after having seen it twice even :D) time to grab another screening :mnm:

Hulkbuster is nicknamed Veronica because Bruce Banner's girlfriend is Betty. So Betty and Veronica. At least that's what someone told me.
dayum..... now that does make sense :woot:

The Hydra #2 guy that Coulson and his team were chasing before he escaped in the latest episode of AoS appears in the opening scene with Strucker.

I absolutely love how it was Coulson that relayed the Intel on the Hydra Castle to Hill/The Avengers...

I found it odd that Ultron took Klaw's arm since this is one of his reasons for hating the Black Panther...

True, but Klaw might hate BP plenty already for the branding he got on his neck. They have a backstory already, which for me is enough for now. I just hope that they plan to build on it for the BP film.

Not sure if it's an Easter Egg but I'm pretty sure I saw [BLACKOUT]Volstagg during Thor's vision. He's never in focus, partially blocked by a female character.[/BLACKOUT]

The Hydra #2 guy that Coulson and his team were chasing before he escaped in the latest episode of AoS appears in the opening scene with Strucker.

I absolutely love how it was Coulson that relayed the Intel on the Hydra Castle to Hill/The Avengers...

Yea I loved that nod for fans that have been keeping up with AOS.

Say - is there a thread for addressing rumors that turned out to be true or false. We kept hearing that Dr. Strange and Black Panther might show up, so and so might die, etc. - time to see who was right and who was not...

Double DOH! I didnt know about that. OK dismiss!

- The amounts deposited into Klaw's bank account match the returns of the previous MCU movies

- The red cloak Ultron wears briefly is a reference to Crimson Cowl

- There was a truck marked “Crawford” during the Hulk/Iron Man fight scene. Possible reference to Dr. Gregory Crawford?

- There was a truck marked “Crawford” during the Hulk/Iron Man fight scene. Possible reference to Dr. Gregory Crawford?

That one I'm going to say is a really big stretch.

If it were true it may be bragging, but it's funny

I caught Pietro and Jocasta on my second viewing. Good eye guys.

I realized,[BLACKOUT] during Thor's/Iron Man's/ and Vision's beaming, you can clearly see his face lighting up to portray the classic Ultron face from the comics in the second closeup of his face.[/BLACKOUT]

Upon 2nd viewing, I realized that Natasha actually calls Iron Man 'shellhead' towards the end. Finally!

I realized,[BLACKOUT] during Thor's/Iron Man's/ and Vision's beaming, you can clearly see his face lighting up to portray the classic Ultron face from the comics in the second closeup of his face.[/BLACKOUT]
Yup, loved that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"