Iron Man AICN Visits Production Offices

This movie sounds good. Can't wait until production really gets rolling.

i'm guess the art he was talking about (flying in front of the jets) is something like this:

im11lt4.jpg

quint's talke about the diff helmet designs makes me think that the above picture will be used. personally, i always liked the cheek-bone one:

im01ap9.jpg

either way is fine, just personal opinion. this is great news & sounds like marvel really has their eye on the ball

All that sounds awesome. The grey armor sounds pretty cool with the welding part, but I'm having trouble picturing the helemt in my head. Still sounds cool, but I can't get that description into my head. The repair garage thing sounds cool and how we get to see him working hard. A retro house sounds interesting and the 3 picture thing is awesome.

"The helmet is flat and round, like a half of a Tylenol, with eye slits and a mouth slit cut into it."

Picture a tylenol tablet cut in half...looks like a thick D rolled over witrh flat side down. The only thing I'm not clear on is is this the side facing that will have the eyes and mouth or is this what it'll look like from the side and the eyes and mouth will be on the "tread" side?

This movie is making me feel as giddy as a Taiwanese school girl.

OfficeRent.sg is an online commercial real estate portal showcasing all office and industrial properties for lease in Singapore. Our mission is to provide office space solutions or business space for tenants through our network of office & industrial landlords, serviced office providers as well as highly trained and motivated real estate professionals who are committed to exceed your expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"