• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alt Rock Band Angels and Airwaves' "Love" indie sci-fi flick

Aesop Rocks

Now I'm Free.
Reaction score
After losing contact with Earth, astronaut Lee Miller (Gunner Wright) becomes stranded in orbit aboard the Space Station. As time passes and life support systems dwindle, Lee battles to maintain his sanity - and simply stay alive. His world is a claustrophobic and lonely existence... until he makes a strange discovery.

Love is written and directed by up-and-coming filmmaker William Eubank, a cinematographer making his feature directorial debut with this film. In addition to writing & directing, he was also cinematographer and production designer. It was produced by and has a score by Angels & Airwaves. This is premiering at the Santa Barbara Film Festival and Lionsgate is distributing in the US, but they haven't set a release date yet.

SOURCE

I must say, what a FANTASTIC trailer

Sorta like Moon + 2001 + The Fountain + Solaris, hehe.

Yeah, that's exactly what Firstshowing said too. Aspect of Moon, Fountain, and 2001 all over that.

in b4 completely ripped off.

yeah, it does indeed seem to be overwhelmingly inspired by those films. could still be good though, it was a good looking trailer. the angels and airwaves involvement is a huge turn off though.

Tom should remove his head from his ass and focus on the new Blink album. that album should have been released last year, but got pushed back because of A&A. Angels and Airwaves suck!

Eh, looks alright for a small production. I'm not too sure how much I liked the use of digital here, everything looks too glitzy, especially in the Civil War setting, along with the weird use of high-speed cameras. Angels and Airwaves is further proof why the human race should be exterminated, so that's another detriment to the pile.

did the band rape your family or something lol

did not know artists from another medium cant try their hand at another medium

Project, it's not NIN. Of course the band raped his family. See, the thing you don't get about DV is that he's a super pretentious silly-sally when it comes to anything Trent Reznor personally isn't involved with.

did the band rape your family or something lol

did not know artists from another medium cant try their hand at another medium

Jaded humor isn't my strong suit, I guess. I never said the band couldn't experiment with other stuff. That doesn't take away the fact that their music is ****.

Project, it's not NIN. Of course the band raped his family. See, the thing you don't get about DV is that he's a super pretentious silly-sally when it comes to anything Trent Reznor personally isn't involved with.

A bit behind the times, buddy. My new obsession is Tom Waits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"