• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Amazing Spider-Man Cyber Library

Aloha,
One down and two to go. Just purchased Amazing Spider-Man #3,PGX graded 4.0. I need #1 and 2 for the complete Amazing Spider-Man.Now of course, Amazing Fantasy #15 will require I rob a bank, sell my first born or sell my soul to the devil.All of which are not options:cwink: Where's the long lost rich relative when you need them?
Spidey rules

Donald Thomas said:
Aloha,
One down and two to go. Just purchased Amazing Spider-Man #3,PGX graded 4.0. I need #1 and 2 for the complete Amazing Spider-Man.Now of course, Amazing Fantasy #15 will require I rob a bank, sell my first born or sell my soul to the devil.All of which are not options:cwink: Where's the long lost rich relative when you need them?
Spidey rules

Awesome... congrats... :word: :word: :word:

Donald Thomas said:
Aloha,
Just found out that Marvel will be offering the first 100 issues of Amazing Spider-Man for download. I think they are a few years late with this but out of total respect, I have taken down the first 100 issues of Amazing Spider-Man from my site. Please go to MArvel.com and find out how to purchase these issues. I understand that they will be in a different format than .cbr or .cbz.
Spidey rules

I put in bold part of your post that I believe is incorrect.

You will never "own" the downloads from Marvel's site. I believe as long as you pay your monthly fees, you'll have access to any and all comics that they offer. But the moment you stop paying the fee, you'll be denied these great books.

:csad:

Awesome... congrats... :word: :word: :word:

I put in bold part of your post that I believe is incorrect.

You will never "own" the downloads from Marvel's site. I believe as long as you pay your monthly fees, you'll have access to any and all comics that they offer. But the moment you stop paying the fee, you'll be denied these great books.

:csad:

Aloha,
I'm glad you corrected me on that. This is why I say, I think they are a little too late with some of this. You cannot download the comics.Therefore, the correct statement should have been " You can RENT the comics" from Marvel on a monthly basis.Good looking out-AS USUAL.:cwink:
Spidey rules with fans who know the difference between own and on loan

Hey Donald-

I think there might be something up with your Marvel Knights section. I tried reading MK: Spider-Man #3, but whenever I downloaded it, it came up as an HTML document instead of a CBR file. Does this happen to you too or is it just on my end?

Hey Donald, I'm having a hard time getting on your site tonight. Not sure if it's just tonight or if somethings up. Hope the site's still up and running.

Hey Donald-

I think there might be something up with your Marvel Knights section. I tried reading MK: Spider-Man #3, but whenever I downloaded it, it came up as an HTML document instead of a CBR file. Does this happen to you too or is it just on my end?

Aloha,
Just add .cbr to the end of that name and it should come up.
Spidey rules

Hey Donald, I'm having a hard time getting on your site tonight. Not sure if it's just tonight or if somethings up. Hope the site's still up and running.

Aloha,
Yes I'm up and running. just type in www.donaldspidermanthomas.com and the site should come up. I'm having some work done on the directories of the site. Any problems getting on just type in the name and all should be fine.
Spidey rules

Aloha,
Just add .cbr to the end of that name and it should come up.
Spidey rules

I did, but all that comes up is a blank file.

I noticed that you have the issue saved as "Marvel Knights Spider-Man 3cbr" when it should be "Marvel Knights Spider-Man 3.cbr" right? Maybe that's it?

I did, but all that comes up is a blank file.

I noticed that you have the issue saved as "Marvel Knights Spider-Man 3cbr" when it should be "Marvel Knights Spider-Man 3.cbr" right? Maybe that's it?

Aloha,
You are correct. I'm having some internet trouble due to the weather right now. But I will fix that error as soon as possible.
Please pm me for a Spidey disk. You found the error.
Spidey rules

Hey Donald,

Have you been able to get around to fixing that problem with Marvel Knights #3 yet or is your Internet still screwy?

Hey Donald,
If possible, do you think you can upload scans of the Spider-Man/Batman crossover comic w/ Carnage and Joker please? I click on it and it was all mixed up words that appeared on the page.I would appreciate it.Thanks

Hey Donald,
If possible, do you think you can upload scans of the Spider-Man/Batman crossover comic w/ Carnage and Joker please? I click on it and it was all mixed up words that appeared on the page.I would appreciate it.Thanks

Aloha,
Welcome to the Library.
When you get funny symbols it's because you left clicked instead of RIGHT clicked.
Spidey rules

Any chance on making Marvel Team-Up Annuals 1-6 available. #7 is the only one currently available for download as far as I can tell.

Brian

Any chance on making Marvel Team-Up Annuals 1-6 available. #7 is the only one currently available for download as far as I can tell.

Brian

Aloha,
It's those Gremlin's again:wow: Those issues should have been up a long time ago, don't know what happened. Having some computer problems these days. Spent hours with Road Runner trying to get things straight. I was was looking for an excuse to get a new computer, so I've got one. Bear with me for a few weeks or PM me and I'll see about sending it to you through Sendit.
Spidey rules

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL THE HYPE GANG
You all RULE

Brian

Aloha,
Donald -1 Gremlins-0.
Comics are up. Happy Holidays
Spidey rules

I got all but Annual 3. I'm getting the following error:

"Internet Explorer cannot download page7_%20Annual3.cbr from www.donaldspidermanthomas.com.

Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

Brian Robson

I got all but Annual 3. I'm getting the following error:

"Internet Explorer cannot download page7_%20Annual3.cbr from www.donaldspidermanthomas.com.

Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

Brian Robson

Aloha,
Donald -1, Gremlins-1. It's a bad file. I'll work on it. Still hit and miss regarding uploading so bear with me. It's not a Spidey story anyway.
Spidey rules

Hey Donald,

Just wanted to thank you for year-long Christmas present to us, and also for the disks from a little while back. You're a prince among men!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"