• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

An Action Figure Website

So you are sfasm. Take out the fa and you're me!!!

I've been working on what sections the forums should have once the site goes live. Here's what I have so far:

Site Announcements/News
Technical Difficulties(where people can report broken links/errors on the site
Figure Forums(all of the sections Rough currently has)
Toy Findings forum
Trading section
Customizing Gallery Section
Customizing How to Section
General Discussion
Sports
Multimedia(TV shows, Movies, DVDs, Music, etc)
Comic Zone
Video games
Mods Only Board
How about a retailer reviews section? You know, who's most dependable, who has the best selection, who has the lowest prices, that kinda thing.

How about a retailer reviews section? You know, who's most dependable, who has the best selection, who has the lowest prices, that kinda thing.

I think it would be better just to get sponsors for the site instead of saying anything potentially harmful about a site or retailer and burning major bridges.

I don't wanna burn bridges.

Santino, I got some pics of some TFs. Nuthin' major, just what I was talkin to you about yesterday.

... it's spideyboy... and i'll never be a DC character... maybe a batman villain, but that'd be it

speaking of which, one of my best friends and his bf are going as male versions (not cross dressing) of poison ivy and harley quinn, for halloween... it should be fun to see

speaking of which, one of my best friends and his bf are going as male versions (not cross dressing) of poison ivy and harley quinn, for halloween... it should be fun to see

no, no it wouldn't and i'm not a homophobic

Male poison ivy = swamp thing?

Male harley quinn = Joker?

Male poison ivy = Adam with a bit more ivy and red hair

Male Harley quinn, red and black spikey hair, painted face, a jacket with puffy white pirate sleeves hanging out, and alot of red and black mirrored design going on

I think it would be better just to get sponsors for the site instead of saying anything potentially harmful about a site or retailer and burning major bridges.

Good point. Still wondering how to get an ActionFigureHype Email address.

So this is pretty much dead, isn't it? Or has there been some stuff going on behind the scenes that just hasn't been posted here? I haven't been able to work on it as much as I would have liked, but I don't have classes until Tuesday, so I'm going to try and do some work on it this weekend.

If it's not dead, then I think we should decide on a set date that we plan to launch it on, and get to work on getting it up.

I hope it's not dead... I have been very busy lately. Soon I should be free

There is still a site and stuff....FTB and Saint have the info on it....My other computer crashed and I lost that info...so I hope they still have it.

Also I'm hawkman

Sorry. Majority rules. You're Wonder Woman.

Or you can be the Wonder Twins all by your lonesome.

**** that ****.

Who is hawkman to the league? He's just a big ****er with a big stick he hits ****. Plus he's got wings.

I be hawkman, either that or I am Zanna screaming at the top of my lungs "SHAPE OF HAWKMAN!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"