An American Werewolf in London Remake?!

I think the original is way way way overrated other than the transformation scene.

So sure remake it. But unless you're going to do something as great as the transformation scene which is the iconic most memorable scene in the movie then I don't get why do it.

But if they want to waste the money that's on them. Wasn't this announced before

Needs a sequel. Where's An American Werewolf in Australia! :argh:

Afflicted is kinda like An American Werewolf in London remake. Only it has vampires instead of werewolves.

Afflicted is kinda like An American Werewolf in London remake. Only it has vampires instead of werewolves.

and it's found footage and lacks the charm of AWiL's characters, imo. but, yes, the premise is similar. something awful happens to a duo of backpacking americans. but, then, that I could also describe 'Hostel.' I remember David and his meatloafic friend, Jack; from American Werewolf in London. and I remember Paxton and Josh from Hostel. but, for the life of me, I couldn't tell you who was in Afflicted. I was too busy getting dizzy from the handheld camera.

I may be alone in this, but I remember really enjoying American Werewolf in Paris because it was hilarious and I couldn't get all the way through American Werewolf in London because the acting was so bad.

Hahahahahahahahaha...

It's like his career in a nutshell. The legacy *****e that complains about too many remakes actually ends up re-making one of his father's films while spouting off about the lack of originality in Hollywood. Too rich.

Hahahahahahahahaha...

It's like his career in a nutshell. The legacy *****e that complains about too many remakes actually ends up re-making one of his father's films while spouting off about the lack of originality in Hollywood. Too rich.

I didn't realize when I posted that Landis was making this. Tsk tsk.

I try not to talk about Max Landis because I have an intense dislike for him. I don't even really mind nepotism but riding the coattails like this it's just ****ing embarrassing.

I don't care that they're remaking the movie overall because I don't hold American Werewolf in London in high regard. It's an OK movie, I don't truely get why it's so beloved. I mean my theory is because of the transformation scene but surely it can't be just that one thing?

why not switch it up... an British Werewolf in American
2fd82b2f1b181199ad2d92fd04d0afee.jpg

An American Werewolf in London remake? Being written by Max Landis?

Oh Hollywood, every time I think you can't get any worse, you dig yourself deeper underground.

Wait and max landis is writing this?!? Holy hell I give up with this world. Election Day may not be the worst news today

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"