Angry Dennis Rodman defends North Korea basketball game

What if you replaced Denis Rodman with a dog that plays basketball!

and Sandra Bullock saves the inner city school in which the dog and Josh Holloway play basketball.

She builds the team up soo much that they go to North Korea to save the world from imminent nuclear war.

"I'm too old for this" -Former Basketball Player
"Just when I thought I was out..." - Retired Player
"Today, we have made friends!" - Kim Jong Un

I think Kim Jung Un looks at Rodman as a court gesture. He looks like one.

"Look America, one of your citizen's singing happy birthday to me! Dance monkey! Daaaaance!"

I don't think Rodman realizes that his survival hinges on the whims of a manchild with a God-complex.

Realistically if he decided to take Rodman into custody and sent him to jail for any reason, do you think the US Gov't would actively try and rescue him?

Realistically if he decided to take Rodman into custody and sent him to jail for any reason, do you think the US Gov't would actively try and rescue him?

doubt it

Same here. I think they'd look at it like "he went there multiple times, and knew the type of situation he was getting into".

I think publicly they would be up in arms and make it look like they were trying but really weren't going to do anything.

Can we please revoke his US citizenship and leave him stranded in glorious North Korea?

This. Exile him there and see how much he still likes it, lol. Sean Penn can go with him too.

I bet they would...and even if it is Rodman I hope they would. He may be a fool, but he's still an American fool. Unless he revokes his citizenship then I expect the American government to act on his behalf.

When Rodman speaks I genuinely have a hard time understanding a word he says.

Rodman apologizes for not helping US missionary

Former basketball star Dennis Rodman apologized on Monday for not being able to help an American missionary detained in North Korea while he played there to celebrate the birthday of his friend and leader Kim Jong Un.

He said he would return to North Korea next month, but gave no details.

http://news.yahoo.com/rodman-apologizes-not-helping-us-missionary-061411298.html

Dennis Rodman is going to save the world. With Basketball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"