ANT-MAN: Fan-Art/Trailers & Manips Thread

mocking the marketing campaign so far is more like it.

tumblr_noyz47b_ZXY1s7seuvo1_1280.jpg

I had some time this morning and had a thought about Wasp in the Ant-Man movie. I always felt it was hard to add Wasp to the Ant-Man movie, cause while she also shrinks she has a bunch of other powers that are never explained in that much detail. As a result, she would seem a little too out of left field. But then I had a thought that what if they re-purpose the Yellow Jacket suit to be the Wasp suit? I almost didn't make it because it sounded like such a credible idea that in a month an image would release to make it out of date. But I was bored and liked the idea and challenge so I did it.

I tried to keep a similar design to Yellow Jacket, I open the mask more so you can see Evangeline Lily's beautiful eyes. The wing are mechanical and can allow for minimal flight at full sizes, but the smaller she gets her flying becomes faster and more nimble. She also has blasters mounted on her arms that act as her stinger blasts.

Now I really hope they do this by the end of the film.

wasp_by_randomfilmsonline-d8wdjjq.jpg

I also made one with the mask retracted. The bottom portion of the mask moves to her collar while the rest moves to her back.

wasp___no_mask_by_randomfilmsonline-d8wdmk9.jpg

Last edited:
edit

Last edited:
I made this one. I'm quite happy with it.

11377080_10206646179810720_7629895708397470882_n.jpg

So I've been drawing portraits for some of the Marvel movies coming out and pop culture characters in general, since Ant-Man was coming out this month I decided to draw Ant-Man and Yellow Jacket! What do you think?

tumblr_nrnjncKplc1rrody8o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nrnjncKplc1rrody8o2_540.jpg

You can see my other work here: Tumblr - Website - Store

Last edited:
That's great work, Hazelnut. Gonna check out your links when I get a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"