• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Anybody regret watching the prologue?

E

Ender138

I resisted going to I Am Legend in Imax and had hoped that once that was done I wouldn't have to test my will power again. Now I have discovered that the prologue is available online and I can't decide if I should watch it or not!

While I am starving for more pictures, videos, trailers, info etc. about Dark Knight I am also one who tries to prevent spoilers. I don't want my first viewing of the movie to be lowered in any way because I have already seen the first 6 minutes.

I am wondering if anybody regrets watching it? I know that it involves a bank and the joker and thats about it.

Regrets? Advice? Suggestions?

I appreciate it!

Ender

definitely not. i went to one of those exclusive screenings. and it was the greatest thing ever.

Although this thread has no place in the spoilers forum (due to the lack of any necessity to talk about the actual content of the prologue), I will give my own feedback:

It's completely worth it.

But don't watch it if you don't want to spoil the opening of the movie, of course :cwink:

I don't think it ruins it at all Ender138. It doesn't show all that much of the Joker...well with the mask off at least.

I think it's good to watch if you want to wet your appetite so to speak.

The complete opposite, actually.

In fact, I'm buying the special edition of the Gotham Knight DVD so I can see it is high quality.

I kinda wished they would do what the Matrix did with the Animatrix (i think), which served as a bridge between the two movies. I'm a little disappointed that i know when the first appearance of the Joker is...was hoping to be surprised...

Not at all, seeing the Jokers face on that Imax screen was well worth it. God I can't wait for this movie

I didn't feel it spoiled anything for me, it's not like it went into detail about why the Joker was robbing that bank or anything. It felt more like a teaser trailer to me. Honestly some trailers should be passed over more than the Joker prologue because of them giving away too much, this was perfect :up:

I kinda wished they would do what the Matrix did with the Animatrix (i think), which served as a bridge between the two movies. I'm a little disappointed that i know when the first appearance of the Joker is...was hoping to be surprised...

Did you even watch the Animatrix?

I regret watching it as much as I regret opening my first Playboy.

Not at all.
I went to the L.A screening at the Bridge with a friend of mine... got sick afterwards waiting 3 hours out in the cold but it was totally worth it. It was nothing spoilerish... but it was one hell of a teaser. Even watched I Am Legend twice on IMAX to watch it again... and I'm still watching crap quality on Youtube.

I dont regret it but I guess it spoiled the first 6 minutes of the movie. I always am pumped to go into a movie and wonder what the first scene will be. But of course it wont be the same

was anybody unsure about watching it before they did though?

I saw it in ****ty bootleg, that's the only regret I have about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"