Apple TV+ ‘Presumed Innocent’ | Jake Gyllenhaal

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score

Presumed Innocent is an eight-part limited series starring and executive produced by Jake Gyllenhaal, hailing from David E. Kelley and executive producer J.J. Abrams. The star-studded ensemble cast also includes Ruth Negga, Bill Camp, O-T Fagbenle, Chase Infiniti, Nana Mensah, Renate Reinsve, Peter Sarsgaard, Kingston Rumi Southwick and Elizabeth Marvel.

Based on The New York Times bestselling novel of the same name by Scott Turow, the gripping series takes viewers on a journey through the horrific murder that upends the Chicago Prosecuting Attorneys' office when chief deputy prosecutor Rusty Sabich (played by Gyllenhaal) is suspected of the crime. The series explores obsession, sex, politics, and the power and limits of love, as the accused fights to hold his family and marriage together.

Whoops, meant to post in the series thread.

I don’t know. This reminds me of that Fatal Attraction series. Kind of come and gone, it’s hard to compete with an iconic movie. More time doesn’t necessarily mean better.

I don’t know. This reminds me of that Fatal Attraction series. Kind of come and gone, it’s hard to compete with an iconic movie. More time doesn’t necessarily mean better.
I haven't seen the show, but why does it remind you of the movie? It looks like a different turn in the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"