• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are the actors goin to stick arrownd for season 8?

smsvmos

Sidekick
Reaction score
Well guys as some of u know, the actors of Smallville are undercontract till season 7 but from an interview done to Kristen Kreuk about season 7 and 8 she said that she might not stick arownd for 8. Do u guys think that other actors may want the same and leave Smallville after 7?

Here is the interview

Supermanhomepage.com said:
Kristin Kreuk (who stars as Lana Lang on "Smallville") was interviewed by The Province regarding her new movie "Partition", and made some revealing comments (with some spoilers) about up-coming episodes of "Smallville" and her thoughts on future seasons for the show. Here are some excerpts from the interview...

Kristin Kreuk, in a strapless wedding dress, has just tossed a bouquet over her shoulder after coming down down the steps of a church at Burrard and 15th with Michael Rosenbaum.

"Lana's pregnant right now with Lex's child, so they just got married," she says, ducking back inside the warm church for a quick chat. The wedding is the latest plot twist in her sixth season as Lana Lang in the WB's Smallville, the TV series that made her famous. "It's getting convoluted -- the end of the season'll be interesting."

Work on Smallville continues until April, and she'll be back for a seventh season after a three-month break. After that, she'll keep her options open. "They're talking about eight. I'll probably stick around until the end of seven and then my contract is up. I think I might move on, but I don't know, we'll see what happens.

2 threads..............one topic........

If I were them, I would test the film market. But then again, if the show still has respectability, and their still getting a consistent paycheck, well....you know the drill.

I believe Tom Welling is going to be with the show until its end,same with Rosenbaum,O'Toole,,Mack,Ashmore,and Durance.But I will be very surprised if it goes 8 seasons,but if they could keep up the show's quality I'm all up for it.

Rosenbaum wanted to leave before..... I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"