• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Arm a Hypester for the apocalypse!

I've got no weapons so i'm gonna pop over to the future and bring back some T800's.

I bet they don't exist though so i'll end up with that robot from lost in space 'danger danger Will Robinson'.

B.A. Baracus= A cricket bat that somehow never breaks on the zombie heads
Ultra Lantern= Crossbow with acid filled bolts
Duke= Crossbow with acid filled bolts
Twylight= The power of Greyskull!
Parker Wayne= A giant buzzsaw to go along with those batarangs
WillardNation- The Pecs of Doom!
SymbioticToxin= A giant, modified claw crane from one of those machines ina n arcade.

AesopRocks= Stormbringer, the Black Blade
WillardNation=Broadsword
Mr. Wooden Alligator= Dracolich

If we're talking classic Zombies, all we need are boxing gloves for everyone.

SymbioticToxin= A giant, modified claw crane from one of those machines ina n arcade.

Not to be ungrateful but can i get a refund and get something a little more kick ass, Like robocop's gun. While i'm hitting the zombies with my cricket bat i might get bit.

It's just not my idea of fun.

I thought all Brits attacked zombies Shaun of the Dead style.

I think he only used that and his vinyl collection because he had nothing better. I bet if he could have summoned a T800 or Robocop he would have. That would have been a awesome movie.

Man up, B.A. See, I show you...

*takes B.A's weapon and walks towards zombies.*

^_^ now see, you just swing and dodge, also I've never been kissed on lips, so zombies can't attack me.

*gets bitten and tore up by zombies*

>_< noooo! Why?!?!?!? I've never been kissed!*dies*

Hype: lololololololololz.

^ that's how I wanna go in a zombie comedy btw.

If that was a movie the hot girl who you liked all along but never liked you in act one, yet now loves you would have kissed you just before you walked over to me to grab my cricket bat.

Also if it was a comedy at the end she'd have you chained to a sofa like some sort of pet. Like shaun of the dead.

Unless you were a prick through most of the movie then you just die, no hot women you just die a horrible zombiefied death, and the audience whispers 'i hoped he'd die'.

This is all I'd need.

ultimate-shotty-1.jpg

ultimate-shotty-2.jpg

ultimate-shotty-8.jpg

Paroxysm would just have a bong and he'd blow smoke in the baddie's face and laugh like a you-know-what. He'd be the first to get killed off. The audience would cheer.

Hell Yeah

E-man = Exploding Sammiches

Harls- Giant oversized mallet of doom
EEEE!!! Imma start smashin stuff right away! :awesome::hrt:&#9829;&#9829;

Fiver says she'll kill all the British zombies first.

And while it happened I'd be like, "Awwwwwww. Look at how cute she is when she's stabbing those Brits. That's our Harls. *cue 80's cartoon laughter*"

I think Harls would actually befriend zombies... you know, they're quiet and easily trained... she'd just have to kill off the British zombies first, yeah.

Not bad ideas, guys... not bad at all. :word:

Alright, so here's my list. I'll add more people when I think of more things.

1. Bamf
33p4l81.jpg

2. Kane
34c55239.png

3. Aesop Rocks
31eNlD2rN7L.jpg

4. Billy
2a6sdh2.jpg

5. BizAids
97192b2b.png

6. CC
214cmts.jpg

7. Twy
2nq9tfc.jpg

That's RAINBOW DASH! She's 20% cooler than all the other ponies.

I see, also I will use her to my advantage as seen in this video.

[YT]ZRutb1l30IE [/YT]

Hmm Witchblade, Power of Grayskull and a Bulldozer. I feel like I am well armed. :yay:

Thanks for the webshooters, Kane! :up:

B.A. Baracus - A milk crate full of vinyl copies of Prince's 1989 Batman soundtrack...
Willard Nation - Flex mentallo's muscle flexing power
SuperFerret - The will to fight dirty (close combat... which he won't unless he has to) combined with a crossbow (ranged weapon)
Kane - A gun which fires swords. Supercomputer to call in tactical airstrikes.
Anubis - The power of apathy (not articularly useful) and the bullet from his hip which I suppose he could throw at someone

B.A. Baracus - A milk crate full of vinyl copies of Prince's 1989 Batman soundtrack...
Willard Nation - Flex mentallo's muscle flexing power
SuperFerret - The will to fight dirty (close combat... which he won't unless he has to) combined with a crossbow (ranged weapon)
Kane - A gun which fires swords. Supercomputer to call in tactical airstrikes.
Anubis - The power of apathy (not articularly useful) and the bullet from his hip which I suppose he could throw at someone

Now you're taking. I'm gonna strut and drink to Partyman followed by arms of orion till those undead mo fo's are properly dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"