• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Arrow Arrow Season 3 Episode 16 the offer

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1poPMX6hSR4

[YT]1poPMX6hSR4[/YT]

DC COMICS’ VILLAIN MURMUR SWEEPS INTO STARLING CITY — Still weighed down by his last meeting with Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable), Oliver (Stephen Amell) returns home to find a new villain and his crew have started terrorizing Starling City – Michael Amar AKA Murmur (guest star Adrian Glynn McMorran), a man whose mouth has been sewn shut. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) and Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) bond over their issues with their fathers and Nyssa make Laurel an offer. Thea (Willa Holland) is forced to come to terms with her father after Oliver brings Malcom (John Barrowman) to the loft to recover, and Lance (Paul Blackthorne) shuts out both Laurel and the Arrow. Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Brian Ford Sullivan (#316). Original airdate 3/18/2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sxFqn0f0PaU

[YT]sxFqn0f0PaU[/YT]

New Extended Promo For

Last edited:
DC COMICS’ VILLAIN MURMUR SWEEPS INTO STARLING CITY — Still weighed down by his last meeting with Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable), Oliver (Stephen Amell) returns home to find a new villain and his crew have started terrorizing Starling City – Michael Amar AKA Murmur (guest star Adrian Glynn McMorran), a man whose mouth has been sewn shut. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) and Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) bond over their issues with their fathers and Nyssa make Laurel an offer. Thea (Willa Holland) is forced to come to terms with her father after Oliver brings Malcom (John Barrowman) to the loft to recover, and Lance (Paul Blackthorne) shuts out both Laurel and the Arrow. Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Brian Ford Sullivan (#316).
http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-murmur-revealed-in-official-cw-description-for-the-offer/22043

Interesting!

Can't wait to see more Nyssa. Love the character and the actress. Total badass.

Last edited:
hmm......

why would Oliver bring Macolm home is he crazy? He should just let him with Ra's or I guess he don't want him either.....

thank you.
Originally I was wondering if I should post in a spoiler tag or not. Looks like I made the right choice. :p

why would Oliver bring Macolm home is he crazy? He should just let him with Ra's or I guess he don't want him either.....

Maybe it's like some kind of packaged deal with the be the new Ra's thing.

I think Oliver steals Merlyn. Using the offer made as an advantage to get close.

Interesting that we will be seeing
Murmur, yet another Flash villain

I think Oliver steals Merlyn. Using the offer made as an advantage to get close.

He probably know a lot more like the idea of nyssa no longer the heir to the league of assassins. Hopefully he has a cell to hold him because he should let him out of his sight

Official CW Description For “The Offer”
DC COMICS’ VILLAIN MURMUR SWEEPS INTO STARLING CITY — Still weighed down by his last meeting with Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable), Oliver (Stephen Amell) returns home to find a new villain and his crew have started terrorizing Starling City – Michael Amar AKA Murmur (guest star Adrian Glynn McMorran), a man whose mouth has been sewn shut. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) and Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) bond over their issues with their fathers and Nyssa make Laurel an offer. Thea (Willa Holland) is forced to come to terms with her father after Oliver brings Malcom (John Barrowman) to the loft to recover, and Lance (Paul Blackthorne) shuts out both Laurel and the Arrow. Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Brian.

I like that Ra's is going this route... makes more sense than another massive attack on Starling City for no reason.

I like that Ra's is going this route... makes more sense than another massive attack on Starling City for no reason.

I don't think he will attack the city but he will make Oliver pay someway if he turn the offer down

The fall must have damaged more than I thought.

Murmur is one of the creepiest Flash villains. Murmur wouldn't be out of place as a Batman rogue.

Nyssa is going to offer to train Laurel to be more like Sara. I'm calling it.

Not a big fan of Murmur. I'd rather see Komodo come back.

wrong thread. delete

Last edited:
I hope that he accepts, and we got the rest of the season, and maybe into next, with Oliver Queen as the leader of the LOA. That'd really shake things up in a profound way.

And then Batman swoops in and kicks the new Ra's al Guhl's ass.

I hope he does accept. It would certainly distinguish Oliver Queen from Bruce Wayne since they're adamant about making Arrow Batman-lite. If they wanted him in a leadership position why not politics? IMO Batman dresses up as Bruce Wayne and he best serves Gotham by being himself while Oliver is the polar opposite. Oliver Queen is the one that dons the cowl. He should be doing more for the Glades and Starling in his civilian persona. Maybe season 4....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"