Arrow ARROW Season 4, Episode 3 "Restoration

We got to episode 3 before their secret base got compromised?

Have to give them a reason to get the new one.

It's ridiculous though that Laurel's entire storyline was basically already released through the sneak peak and promos for the episode.

We got to episode 3 before their secret base got compromised?

Felicity basically lead Double Down to the lair at PT. :yay:

We already know they're getting a new one.

arrowlair-147539.jpg

This season has already redeemed season 3 for me.

Felicity basically lead Double Down to the lair at PT. :yay:

We already know they're getting a new one.

arrowlair-147539.jpg

actually that dude took the stairs, guess there is no security on the stairs :loco:

Sara back but as what?

Sara back but as what?

A combination of angry souls?????

The writers are starting to remind me of Glee with their meta. I am fine with OTA scenes but they must know how separate it makes the fan community by now.

So they ARE locking metahumans up an Iron Heights now. Good, now maybe Flash can stop KILLING THEM!!

Bye -bye Lazarus Pits!!!

Can't believe (well I can) that they just threw away all the development they gave to Laurel last year, not to mention all the development they gave to Laurel/Nyssa.

Can't believe (well I can) that they just threw away all the development they gave to Laurel last year, not to mention all the development they gave to Laurel/Nyssa.

Next week looks like a Laurel, Sara and Captain Lance centric episode.

So now we know why we will see Constantine soon....to fix Sara.

Next week looks like a Laurel, Sara and Captain Lance centric episode.

I doubt they will try to do any justice with this storyline, the bulk of it should've come with this episode when it comes to Laurel. I am over them screwing her over.

Plus it'd be really foolish on the writer's part to bring her back, only to immediately kill her off YET AGAIN!!

Wow, they really hate Laurel huh? I thought she'd at least give a persuasive argument. Nope. Just drop her ass in the Lazarus Pit. Consequences? Who gives a ****? As long as I get what I want.

At least Sarah's back. Two Canaries are better than one I guess.

The fights were top notch and Darhk giving Ms. Fayad a Colombian necktie with a playing card was pretty cool.

I'd like to see Darhk flex his political influence to try and mess with Oliver. He's got to know that mercs and metas aren't going to do the trick by now. Hope Darhk switches his style up several times this season. He seems like a chessmaster so I hope that's the case. The impression I got from his conversation with Mina were that he is not the head of HIVE, but still near the top. Wonder who he answers to? They could pull another bait and switch the way they did with Blood and Slade.

I'll take angry Felicity over cry-talk Felicity.

And Merlyn is as nutty as ever. So is he still Ra's without the Lazarus Pit?

I don't like that the team was split up this week. Yeah, I'm biased cause I like Laurel, but it just didn't feel as smooth as The Candidate without BC and Speedy.

I don't like that the team was split up this week. Yeah, I'm biased cause I like Laurel, but it just didn't feel as smooth as The Candidate without BC and Speedy.

I liked it because it forced Oliver and Digger to mend some fences and get on the same page. And like Felicity said it was like the OG Team Arrow.

I liked it because it forced Oliver and Digger to get on the same page. And like Felicity said it was like the OG Team Arrow.

I know that it served a purpose, but outside of that I just didn't like it. Oliver, Dig, Canary, and Speedy with Felicity as tech support make a good team. I like the OTA, but people have been waiting for BC and Speedy to be part of the A-plot for so long and now that they're actually good it's hard not to notice when they're missing.

Eh, I think you guys are being harsh on Laurel. Its her sister. Her death damn near destroyed her family last season, she learned theres a possibility of bringing her sister back to life and restoring peace to her and father and shes taking the chance. Its something any of us would at least contemplate doing to a lost loved one.

They really should've had Laurel to decide not to go through with bringing Sara back but then jump to Malcolm deciding to do so to try to get in Thea's "good graces". Have Laurel/Nyssa/Thea try to stop him but get all held back by his followers.

Eh, I think you guys are being harsh on Laurel. Its her sister. Her death damn near destroyed her family last season, she learned theres a possibility of bringing her sister back to life and restoring peace to her and father and shes taking the chance. Its something any of us would at least contemplate doing to a lost loved one.

I totally understand where she is coming from but when two of your best gal pals say it isn't the smartest thing to do, don't do it! Especially when one is dealing with the effects and her father just fed her some men to quinch her thirst for blood.

Its something any of us would at least contemplate doing to a lost loved one.

There you go. Normal people would contemplate it. A lot. It'd be nice if she actually contemplated rather than pulling a "**** it, only I know what's best for my sister regardless of the situation".

Don't get me wrong; Laurel is still the ****. But it was a dumb move and the character will deserve the flak she gets.

I thought it was a good episode I gave it a 9 on a scale of 10. Double down was a good villain and them not killing him gives the possibility of him recurring. I love the actor playing him since Stargate SG1 so that doesn't hurt.

I gotta say the fallout from the resurrection of Sara is a big one but I like the dramatic tension it's built. Sara looked like to me at least like she wanted to rip Thea's head off. Then the possibility of Nyssa turning into an enemy of Laurel is interesting if it's played out right. Laurel as the Black Canary as of yet hasn't really developed arch nemesis and Nyssa also being her teacher makes it a pretty good one if it ever comes to that.

Good to see Diggle and Oliver heal the bromance somewhat. Felicity being at the spearhead of it wouldn't have been my first choice but it worked.

I am also glad that they didn't keep Curtis out of the loop of Team Arrow for not much longer. If they were to kill off Felicity Mr. Terrific added as the Tech support would ease some of the pain of losing her. I'm not wishing that but I'm just saying he is the 4th smartest man in the DC universe.

There you go. Normal people would contemplate it. A lot. It'd be nice if she actually contemplated rather than pulling a "**** it, only I know what's best for my sister regardless of the situation".

Don't get me wrong; Laurel is still the ****. But it was a dumb move...

Agreed.

I thought the episode in general was good. 7/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"