"Attack of the Terrible Trio" talkback

That's no excuse for how much this season sucks compared to 4.

Completely forgetable episode. While it was nice to see Langstrom back (though regretably no ManBat) this trio wasn't all that terrible. Two dimensional Trio might have suited them better.

I honestly don't think the target audience is analyzing each episode and comparing the seasons together. They just want to see action and Batman kicking butt. It's kidsWB for god's sake.

I thought it was a decent episode. I don't know what you guys expect. The target audience is like 6-10 year olds. I thought it was good to show Batgirl in college. I didn't know she was in college. I figured she was still in high school. It was good to see a episode with just Batman and Batgirl again. It was like before season 4 again. It was nice that Batgirl referenced the JL. It shows she isn't totally oblivious. I can't wait to see her interact with the JL members during the finale.

Which is odd, because she looks WAY too young the way they currently have her drawn. I would think they would do some slight changes to make her look older--I mean, they gave Batman a square jaw last season, they could have at least made her taller.

Still, minor gripe.

Which is odd, because she looks WAY too young the way they currently have her drawn. I would think they would do some slight changes to make her look older--I mean, they gave Batman a square jaw last season, they could have at least made her taller.

Still, minor gripe.

she looked like in middle school compared to some kids in college. The room mate of the fox villain looked HUGE compared to Batgirl.

They reminded me of Batman Beyond's Fantastic Four sPoof, The Terrific Trio. Namewise, at least.

I honestly don't think the target audience is analyzing each episode and comparing the seasons together. They just want to see action and Batman kicking butt. It's kidsWB for god's sake.

It never bothered me much that schools are letting us down and American kids are doing worse every year, but I shudder to think that their taste in story quality for cartoons is declining as well.

That is very cool. And correct, of course.

Still, the patches were very reminiscent of the MGH used by Bendis.

As I noted, the episode was more similar to two BATMAN BEYOND episodes that were written first, "The Winning Edge", which had the "slappers" (dermal patches that kids slapped on their arms to juice up, in that case with Bane's steroids), and "Splicers", which introduced the animal-DNA treatments into the animated DC lexicon. These episodes were both written and aired before Bendis started his DD run.

Yeah, very beyond orientated, even with the chimera type character at the end.

Batman really took a backseat in this one and his relationship towards babara should have been highlighted more.

She took the forefront but even then....

Alot better than some of the justice league episodes but nothing really much to write home about.

Matsuda's lack of influence is definitely shining through

I do have to say though that the wrath episode looks awesome...

I don't understand how nor why ... but I liked this episode ! :duh:
The story was correct, straight and I think everything was good. I was expecting something horrible but at the end, I liked it, more than most of the episodes of this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"