Aubrey Plaza wants to play She-Hulk

hopefully she will have long hair, wear the purple/white costume with the gym shoes.

Whether she's serious or not, She-Hulk really, really, really, really, really needs her own movie.

Not sure. I'd prefer Angie Harmon, Lucy Lawless or Jennifer Garner.

There have been a lot of times where comic book fans thought certain castings were going to suck, and they ended up knocking it out of the park (Heath Ledger as Joker). If Aubrey Plaza wants the opportunity, then I say let her audition, and let's see what she can do!

She'll obviously be announced for the 2017 Squirrel Girl movie tomorrow.

You wouldn't let her near your nuts?
She's the hero we need!

Imagine if they suddenly went in a different direction and made her captain marvel.

That would be amazing actually

I'd actually like to see her in a comic book movie. But idk if She-Hulk is right for her.

Maybe she can be Lady Death in Infinity War?

I'd actually like to see her in a comic book movie. But idk if She-Hulk is right for her.

Maybe she can be Lady Death in Infinity War?

How is Lady Death, a character who has no dialogue and just stares at people, a better fit for Aubrey Plaza than She Hulk, a character who is extremely talkative and sarcastic?

I could see her as Bruce Banner/Hulk's cousin and sure enough her and Mark Ruffalo could pass for being cousins on-screen so it would work, with Aubrey playing She-Hulk

"Thanos, you are so thirsty. CHILL."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"