The Avengers Avengers 3-D

Guys, isn't the thought of a superhero movie in 3D cool?

Quite frankly, i'd like to see Mjolnir or Cap's shield thrown at my way!

Guys, isn't the thought of a superhero movie in 3D cool?

Quite frankly, i'd like to see Mjolnir or Cap's shield thrown at my way!
No, because additional visual stimulation is apparently for the mentally deficient.

In fact, you should be put in a concentration camp for watching movies in colour.

I don't understand all the 3D hate. Actually, I can understand someone hating the 3D, but I can't understand calling people who do like 3D "idiots."

I like 3D. I think it's cool. I plan to see it multiple times in 3D and 2D. If you're someone who doesn't like 3D, then don't see it in 3D. It's that simple.

The Avengers will be filmed in 3D (Captian America and Thor will be converted into 3D which is bad.)

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/The-Avengers-Will-Be-Filmed-In-3D-20186.html

http://realorfake3d.com/

I don't understand all the 3D hate. Actually, I can understand someone hating the 3D, but I can't understand calling people who do like 3D "idiots."

I like 3D. I think it's cool. I plan to see it multiple times in 3D and 2D. If you're someone who doesn't like 3D, then don't see it in 3D. It's that simple.

agreed, this bashing for liking 3D (real 3D) is getting out of hand.

This.

agreed, this bashing for liking 3D (real 3D) is getting out of hand.

I hate when people hate on 3-D for the sake of hating on something. They just think its the cool thing to bash something in 3-D because many companies irresponsibly use it. But there will be a decline in 3D when studios play it out and hopefully someone of the better films will use it right, causing studios to be more responsible with it.

Wow, it's amazing how many people complain that all the movies out are "fake 3D" and "only James Cameron got it right by shooting natively in 3D" when the real 3D movies far outweigh the converted ones.

And R_Hythlodeus, I found your head. It was lodged rather far up your ass. I'd get that taken care of.

say what you want. 5 years from now, you'll probably think I'm right.

People complained when sound first appeared in movies.

People complained when colour first appeared in movies.

They took away all the imagination! They were for the "mentally deficient"

They were wrong then. They're wrong now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"