• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Avengers Avengers Concept Art Thread

Rock Sexton

Superhero
Reaction score
EDIT: Mods can you please just merge this with the Avengers book thread. Thanks!

This is just a beautiful shot. Too bad they couldn't duplicate it in live action.

FRhvq.jpg

This next one I can't figure out what it's supposed to be ....

P0oYp.jpg

Last edited:
EDIT: Mods can you please just merge this with the Avengers book thread. Thanks!

This is just a beautiful shot. Too bad they couldn't duplicate it in live action.

FRhvq.jpg

This next one I can't figure out what it's supposed to be ....

P0oYp.jpg

I think the next one was meant to deal with the scene where Loki was in Germany, enjoying the sights before ultimately going to get the eye scan for Hawkeye.

I think the next one was meant to deal with the scene where Loki was in Germany, enjoying the sights before ultimately going to get the eye scan for Hawkeye.

I imagine Whedon was going for a scene where Loki ends up at a Wagnerian opera.

I imagine Whedon was going for a scene where Loki ends up at a Wagnerian opera.

Look at the stage props though ..... doesn't that big staircase and throne look like Odin's? How funny would that have been in the movie of Loki walks in on a play about Norse myth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"