The Avengers The Avengers- THEATRICAL TRAILER Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Black Widow technically have a more form fitting outfit.

I think she's thinking,
"actually I do, but...WHATEVS....."

No, I think Tony was right. Cap has the most formfitting suit, or it's a tie.

tumblr_m0indegbTt1r2u47wo1_500.gif

That's tight. That's really, really tight. In all the right places.

If this thread turns into who's a$$ looks better...I'm outta here!!! :doh:

Nah, I'm pretty sure BW's suit is tighter than Cap's and it's really not even close.

Yeah, The Hobbit is gonna be MASSIVE.
I'll be there opening night.

Ditto! When I saw the first teaser trailer, I watched that so many times, and would go to work humming the song. The movie looks the be a wonderful mix of fun, adventure, mysteriousness, and a bit of nostalgia! I have no doubt that it will be the masterpiece of the year.

Again a lil bit of shameless advertising :woot:. Check out my Reaction vid for the Avengers trailer. Gotta thank everyone who watched it so far. It has pass 15,000 views! Here's your chance to carry it to 20,000 :woot:

[YT]kU6VgOYLKP0[/YT]

The other day, I was actually having a big blast watching not just you, but a whole bunch of people and their reactions to the trailer. The best parts were The Hulk catching Ironman, and the dragon at the end. Very amusing stuff!

Nah, I'm pretty sure BW's suit is tighter than Cap's and it's really not even close.

Nah, it's a tie. Cap's suit fits like Cling-Wrap, so does Natasha's. I won't debate who has the better ass because that's a matter of taste. :word:

Nah, it's a tie. Cap's suit fits like Cling-Wrap, so does Natasha's. I won't debate who has the better ass because that's a matter of taste. :word:

Yeah....it's not :whatever:

Every superhero film thread turns homoerotic. This has honestly become a running gag we were just ****ing around with in the past, but it's actually become truth.

Every superhero film thread turns homoerotic. This has honestly become a running gag we were just ****ing around with in the past, but it's actually become truth.

I don't know what they're all arguing about. Thor clearly has the best ass of them all. He's a God after all. Built to perfection type thing.:o

And I think this pic speaks for itself in regards to Widow vs Cap.

scarlettjohanssonwearsa.jpg

Last edited:
Hulk obviously has the tightest costume, or atleast he should. I don't think his purple pants can take much more of his thunderthighs

I don't know what they're all arguing about. Thor clearly has the best ass of them all. He's a God after all. Built to perfection type thing.:o

^ Yep BW's outfit is the tightest and it's not even close, oh and who's arguing about which Avenger has the best ass anyway?

Good lord Scarlett is fine. :hrt:

btw if you stare at this pic long enough, you'll see Captain America

No one. I just needed a excuse to bring up Thor's. :o

The trailer's now at 16 million views. :yay:

Thats a million views since yesterday, yes? Wow.

Yeah that trailer is averaging like a million views a day..thats crazy..the only recent trailer that i remember racking in that many in a short time frame was the Transformers 1st trailer. Yeah that was something..lol

Imagine if the movie upon release has the same effect and has amazing legs? I know alot of internet hype usually leads nowhere but I can't help but think this movie is going to be big.

Why was Hawkeye a right-handed bowman in TIH but is a lefty in this movie?

I'm assuming there's no version of the German trailer in English?

tumblr_m0indegbTt1r2u47wo1_500.gif

How can anyone hate that suit. It looks great and authentic. They took the real authentic CAPTAIN AMERICA costume and modified it just enough to non-corny and maintain it's authenticity.

I'm really seeing Steve Rogers/CAPTAIN AMERICA brought to life there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"