The Avengers The Avengers Post Screening Review & Discussion Thread (SPOILER FILLED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he's really not. He's never been SHOWN to have FTL reflexes. It's just said that he has reflexes as fast as lightning.

And even if he does have FTL reflexes, Surfer is like, hundreds of times faster than FTL. He's nearly as fast as The Flash, do you realise how far and beyond anyone on Marvel Earth that is?

Fact is Surfer has feats that make the best things Thor has ever down pale in comparison.

Thor also beat Surfer when he was powered up by Loki. Thor has beat Surfer on several occasions. Surfer has flat out admitted Thor is more powerful. SS has got Thor beat in Speed,Versatility ,Invulnerability. Thor has Superior strength, damage soak, fighting skills and sheer power.

I don't know why but "You ready for another bout" made me laugh... a lot more then it should.

Lol no Coulson is "Son" of Coul so who is Coul. I'm just messing around tryna get anotha echostation post :woot:

I did a Google search of Coul just to see and I found the oddest tumblr about Coulson. I can't post the link as it has cussing though.

I did a Google search of Coul just to see and I found the oddest tumblr about Coulson. I can't post the link as it has cussing though.

Just don't search for Son of Coul. HE searches for YOU.

Anyone has an extra ticket or won't be able to make it to the advance screening in LA or SD, I would be more than happy to BUY it off from you. THANKS! :yay:

You had to give your name when signing up for the ticket. They will check IDs. So buying it off someone will do you no good

We need spoilers before it gets to Part 2!!!
Son of Coul is Loki's father
Hulk kills DumbleThor
You see Thanos in Iron Man's helmet reflection
Maria Hill is a MAN
Nick Fury's been a ghost the whole time

I hope Thread Manager closes this thread out of spite.

1.Coulson doesn't exist, he is a fake created by Loki the whole time.
2. We learn of Hulk's long distance relationship with Black Widow, which has to end due to a rediculous Hulk out. Thor then goes on to make a joke, causing Hulk to attack,
3. Nick Fury is Mar-vell
4. Thor is actually Beta ray Bill
5. Thanos arrives on earth, and gets arrested by the NYPD
6. Loki has a crush on Maria hill, and the ***** turns and joins him
7. None of it is real, its all a dream, Coulson's dream. The inner machinations of the Son of Coul's mind are an enigma ;)

we need spoilers before it gets to part 2!!!
son of coul is loki's father
hulk kills dumblethor
you see thanos in iron man's helmet reflection
maria hill is a man
nick fury's been a ghost the whole time

lmao.

We're almost at thread 2. To consummate that, here's a picture of i-don't-know-the-f***-what

server

Fair thee well pointless thread.

And T''Challa....WTF?

T"Challa;22918295 said:
We're almost at thread 2. To consummate that, here's a picture of i-don't-know-the-f***-what

server

uhmm

No one post after we get to 1000 replies. The 1001st reply needs to be echostation's

Pretty sure echostation unsubscribed to this thread with the power of a million suns fueling his mouse click.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"