The Avengers The Avengers Post Screening Review & Discussion Thread (SPOILER FILLED) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I wasnt trying to fight
I really believe he gets his powers from the hammer being in the same "realm"
If it was on Asguard I don't believe Thor would have powers on Midguard or other realm

And, no I'm not religious
I was quoting Captain America
If you were being serious then you don't know the character. Do you think Loki also depends on his staff to have his powers? [BLACKOUT]Remember that he threw people around like ragdolls in the movie.[/BLACKOUT]
What about Siff, Hogun, Vosltagg? Do they depend on their weapons to have their superior Asgardian strength?

Didn't see that coming.

Thread managerrr!!! :cmad::cmad:

I have a question about Hulk controlling his power as I seen this brought up a few times in reviews

Is it made clear the Hulk loses control because of Loki? Or do people say it is a plot hole have a legitimate case?

I have a question about Hulk controlling his power as I seen this brought up a few times in reviews

Is it made clear the Hulk loses control because of Loki? Or do people say it is a plot hole have a legitimate case?

Okay this is extremely spoilerish:
[BLACKOUT]The first time Banner Hulks out it's obvious he's being affected by Loki, which is why he was so violent against the other Avengers. But I think the reason some people might think it's a plot whole is because there some time that passes between the reveal sequence that proves Loki is influencing them (all of them) and the moment when he finally Hulks out.[/BLACKOUT]

Hey guys I wasnt trying to fight
I really believe he gets his powers from the hammer being in the same "realm"
If it was on Asguard I don't believe Thor would have powers on Midguard or other realm

And, no I'm not religious
I was quoting Captain America

Whoa, wait, does Captain America really accuse Thor of this in the film? First Stark, now Thor.

No, he used similar words but thats not how Cap says it.

Alright, good. That'd be a little bit too out of character. I assumed he was influenced mentally by Loki or something.

For the record though,

Thor w/o Mjolnir > Rogers without sheild > Stark without armor > Bruce without Hulk

I read the Wiki for Thor. His powers don't come from his hammer.

If you were being serious then you don't know the character. Do you think Loki also depends on his staff to have his powers? [BLACKOUT]Remember that he threw people around like ragdolls in the movie.[/BLACKOUT]
What about Siff, Hogun, Vosltagg? Do they depend on their weapons to have their superior Asgardian strength?

My apologies sire
I will make sure to read all the Marvel fanfic before posting further about any Asguardian instead of hypothesizing

sheesh!

You single handedly made me not want to see this movie again I was soo hyped up for

It was the best movie I had seen in 9 years but now when I see Thor, I will only be thinking about how stupid you made me feel and how so much greater you are:csad:

LOL what are you talking about?
Number one, you don't have to read anything to realize what I spoke about. I mentioned examples from the movies.
Secondly, how does any of this make you not want to see the film again?

Poor attempt at trolling.

Is the Thanos cameo full of enough awesomeness to make even general audience members think WOW, who the **** is this bad ass lookin mofo?

Is the Thanos cameo full of enough awesomeness to make even general audience members think WOW, who the **** is this bad ass lookin mofo?

I can't speak about what the GA would think, but for me it was awesome.

LOL what are you talking about?
Number one, you don't have to read anything to realize what I spoke about. I mentioned examples from the movies.
Secondly, how does any of this make you not want to see the film again?

Poor attempt at trolling.

Dude, you just have a ****** tone with people who don't know EVERYTHING to a T

At what point are you going to stop calling out "Troll, Troll"?

I became a member to discuss and express opinions and there is no such thing as a wrong opinion
The minute I disagree with canon, you jump down this "troll" throat of mine

Wtf man?

It gets the GA curious .... but for us who have previous knowledge of him, the reaction is much more surreal.

I have no problem with you whatsoever. I'm just not going to play the internet fight game. You're reading a tone in what I say that's not there. I just have no desire to continue with that conversation.

Who is the villain speaking to Thanos? If not sure describe what he looks and who you think he MIGHT be, then I can read about them on the wikia sites

Who is the villain speaking to Thanos? If not sure describe what he looks and who you think he MIGHT be, then I can read about them on the wikia sites

You mean the servant that speaks for him to Loki?
He's sort of Thanos light, with a darth sidious outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"