The Avengers The Avengers Post Screening Review & Discussion Thread (SPOILER FILLED) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone sat me down and said: Star Trek and Avengers, what do you want to watch?

I'd easily go Avengers.

That's great, because I really like Star Trek and I want The Avengers to be even better than that. I've seen ST multiple times on DVD, and I still don't get bored. I'm sure I'll re-watch TA even more times.

Are there any scenes of Thor fying? Like, with the agility and grace of Ironman?

And Cap doesn't get to 'call them to arms'? :(

[BLACKOUT]Coulson dies?[/BLACKOUT]

Didn't they confirm this wouldn't happen?

Bosef..

-Does Bruce mention Betty/General Ross or anything from TIH film?

-I asked you yesterday IF the MCU timeline is explained and you said yes But so is it done by intro to the movie or Furry explains it to the team or what???

I'd really appreciate these answers and thanx for everything!!

Davey Jones is still the best CG character ever created. I had hoped that ILM would get to that level with Hulk in this film but, he does look REALLY good in the shots I've seen.

Bosef..

-Does Bruce mention Betty/General Ross or anything from TIH film?

Alluded.

-I asked you yesterday IF the MCU timeline is explained and you said yes But so is it done by intro to the movie or Furry explains it to the team or what??

It's done very organically. And Fury doesn't really do it.

I'd really appreciate these answers and thanx for everything!!

Hoep this helps

Glad to see you enjoyed the film bosef!

I'm steering clear of any major spoilers - but one thing i'd love to know is how many armours does Stark showcase throughout the film?

Devin Faraci just had several tweets that state that the Thor post credits scene and the Incredible Hulk end scene between Ross and Stark are essentially retconned, when it comes to the plot of the Avengers itself.

Interesting.

Glad to see you enjoyed the film bosef!

I'm steering clear of any major spoilers - but one thing i'd love to know is how many armours does Stark showcase throughout the film?

Two.

Bosef, you may have answered this already but, frankly I'm not digging through hundreds of posts. Please forgive me.

What do those bracelets we saw in the clip, do and how?

Davey Jones is still the best CG character ever created. I had hoped that ILM would get to that level with Hulk in this film but, he does look REALLY good in the shots I've seen.
IMO he comes very close from what we've seen.

Bosef, you may have answered this already but, frankly I'm not digging through hundreds of posts. Please forgive me.

What do those bracelets we saw in the clip, do and how?

No no no no not answering that

Does Thor hold his own in his brawl with the Hulk or is it quite one-sided?

I love that Bosef is still answering questions, almost a full day after the screening. Thanks for doing it, man. Surely we will run out of questions soon. I think I have run out. But I'll try to think of some more...

Um... how were the extras? Believable? Did they seem "too Cleveland" -y?

How were the credits? Good font choice?

Were the seats in the theater comfortable?

And here's an actual one:

I heard there was applause. Approximately how many moments drew applause? Were these moments spread throughout the film or all at the end?

Does Hulk give people nicknames? (examples pretty please :woot: )

Thanks for all your efforts man!

Bosef.....
does IT speak whatever it is after the credits?

Seriously, is it confirmed that [BLACKOUT]Coulson dies?[/BLACKOUT]

I thought it'd be [BLACKOUT]Happy Hogan?[/BLACKOUT]

-What is Clint/Hawkeye's highlight in the film?I mean does he have an awesome moment in the last battle where he kicks some a**or a solo fight scene??

-In Loki's last appearance does it leave it open for him to return for Thor II?

Bosef deserves a freakin' award for his patience with all of our questions today, I've gained a great deal of respect for him today. :up:

Bosef .... let them squirm man! hahaha

You're contributing to them ruining the movie for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"