• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Avengers The Avengers Post Screening Review & Discussion Thread (SPOILER FILLED) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosef .... let them squirm man! hahaha

You're contributing to them ruining the movie for themselves.

It takes ALOT for me to have a movie spoil, I can read something a hundred times but nothing is the same as seeing it actually unfold on the big screen.

It takes ALOT for me to have a movie spoil, I can read something a hundred times but nothing is the same as seeing it actually unfold on the big screen.

Nothing is better than not knowing and being surprised.

I love that Bosef is still answering questions, almost a full day after the screening. Thanks for doing it, man. Surely we will run out of questions soon. I think I have run out. But I'll try to think of some more...

Um... how were the extras? Believable? Did they seem "too Cleveland" -y?

How were the credits? Good font choice?

Were the seats in the theater comfortable?

And here's an actual one:

I heard there was applause. Approximately how many moments drew applause? Were these moments spread throughout the film or all at the end?

hey butthead what does too "Cleveland-y" mean? I, a Clevelander, take offense to that lol

Nothing is better than not knowing and being surprised.

True, but unless I watch actual movie clips the experience is pretty much the same as long I don't know everything about the film.

On that not I'm outie, catch you guys in other less spoiler filled threads.:cool:

I love that Bosef is still answering questions, almost a full day after the screening. Thanks for doing it, man. Surely we will run out of questions soon. I think I have run out. But I'll try to think of some more...

Um... how were the extras? Believable? Did they seem "too Cleveland" -y?

How were the credits? Good font choice?

Were the seats in the theater comfortable?

And here's an actual one:

I heard there was applause. Approximately how many moments drew applause? Were these moments spread throughout the film or all at the end?

Too many moments brought applause. Upward of 5.

Credist were good.

Seats were comfortable...???

Extras fine.

-What is Clint/Hawkeye's highlight in the film?I mean does he have an awesome moment in the last battle where he kicks some a**or a solo fight scene??

-In Loki's last appearance does it leave it open for him to return for Thor II?

1 - Yes, not saying what
2 - Not saying

Better than Spider-Man 2?! That's in my TOP 3 Superhero films of all time...

Damn.

Bosef, thanks for doing this.

I have one simple question that doesn't require a specific answer:

Is there a "main" enemy, or enemy in this movie that we haven't seen in any of the trailers or any of the previous franchise movies?

Yes or no will do.

Thanks again.

So is it true that...

Thanos is in the after-credits scene? In the flesh? Fully shown?

I heard Jane has a CAMEO in the movie? Can you explain in what capacity this is?

Bosef, thanks for doing this.

I have one simple question that doesn't require a specific answer:

Is there a "main" enemy, or enemy in this movie that we haven't seen in any of the trailers or any of the previous franchise movies?

Yes or no will do.

Thanks again.

Loki is the main villain as far as the thrust of this film goes.

I heard Jane has a CAMEO in the movie? Can you explain in what capacity this is?

Eh, sorta -- and no, I will not explain b/c it's honestly my least favorite part of the movie.

Bosef I know you said Clint/Hawkeye don't really have much one liners and is the least serviced But does he have humor at all and shows c**kyness&arrogance..or he's just all serious??

Bosef I know you said Clint/Hawkeye don't really have much one liners and is the least serviced But does he have humor at all and shows c**kyness&arrogance..or he's just all serious??

Sorta has humor, more of a badass.

Eh, sorta -- and no, I will not explain b/c it's honestly my least favorite part of the movie.

This was the one aspect that was make or break for me...the situation between Jane and Thor.

This was the one aspect that was make or break for me...the situation between Jane and Thor.

Of all the crap that's going on, it's sad that that one little element was such a huge deal to you.

Wow that sucks that its Loki...again. Seems like wasted potential with a movie of this scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"