Infinity War Avengers: Infinity War SPOILER User Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is going to be the official thread for discussing Avengers: Infinity War without worrying about spoiling anyone. In here, you can discuss spoilers to your liking. But, TAGS WILL BE REQUIRED IN ALL OTHER THREADS FOR SPOILERS!!!

Thread is closed until screening begin - Come back April 25th!

Brothers and Sisters. Due to the lucky timezone placement of New Zealand I will be seeing Infinity War at 3pm this afternoon ( in about 7 hours).

I will post a review as soon as i get back and it will be chocked full of spoilery goodness !

Cheers.

thank you! looking forward to a real world opinion!

Brothers and Sisters. Due to the lucky timezone placement of New Zealand I will be seeing Infinity War at 3pm this afternoon ( in about 7 hours).

I will post a review as soon as i get back and it will be chocked full of spoilery goodness !

Cheers.

Thanks dear! :ilv:

Cheers.

Looking forward to it man! :yay:

Cheers.

My man! *Aquaman voice*

I would like details on the fight between hulk and thanos.

Is this really a “heist” film like the directors said?

I was just curious, after I see this movie, will I have better idea of what the title for Avengers 4 is?

Okay, in the cinema, movie starts in 5.

Expect review in about 3 hours.

I will do my best to remember all the story/plot points and answer any questions, but I suspect it will be too much for my puny human brain to handle !

Cheers.

Okay, in the cinema, movie starts in 5.

Expect review in about 3 hours.

I will do my best to remember all the story/plot points and answer any questions, but I suspect it will be too much for my puny human brain to handle !

Cheers.

You already know what I wanna hear, PM when you're done bro. :up:

Hey guys. Just got back from the Premier here in Portugal. Absolutly stunning movie! Rrally fast paced and exhausting! In my opinion yhe 10 years waiting for this movie really paid off. Thanos is a beast of a villain! I definitly need to watch it again because theres so much to take in!

10/10

Pretty bad. Really set the mood for just how strong Thanos is. The last part of the fight really reminded me of the Hulk-Loki brawl in Avengers

Man I can’t wait to see this.

Its over pretty quick. Hulk gets a few good hits in but Thanos is a beast.

Yeah. We've seen hulk brawl in the past and get knocked around, but nothing on this level. Hulk is pretty much out of comission

Regarding Thor power shows? Yeah he gets a few really good moments. I'll just say this "you should... you should have aimed for my head.." ;)

I can answer questions here if you'd like me too. Its almost 5 am here so I wont be here long, and some things I may not remember fully because its such a dense movie, but Ill do my best

Can someone give me details on Mantis? What is her role in all of this? Does she use her powers?

Yeah she does. She does play a really important part in trying to incapacitate thanos on titan

Nice movie,just finished watching the movie..Anyway im from the philippines.right after night shift work went directly to watch the movie in imax 3d.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"