Infinity War The AVENGERS INFINITY WAR OFFICIAL SPOILER Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people

My name is Fabrício and I'm from Brasil

I do not know if this has already been mentioned here but I wish someone could help me

I've read some spoilers of this movie on the internet today but I did not see anyone mentioning how Thanos gets the ORB, the movie does not show him invading Xandar behind the stone??????

Deaths are fine. Why I personally feel a little cheated is because of who they "killed" with the snap and the fact we know 99% of them are going to be back by A4. The "stakes" and "risk" people keep talking about aren't really there when we all know it'll be retconned to some extent in the next installment.

Again, what exactly were you expecting? That folks wouldn't die and that Thanos wouldn't do the snap? If so, that's on you and your expectations.
The stakes are very high, because it wasn't just 1 or 2 deaths... it's a lot, and now we stress about who gets to come back and who doesn't. The team has essentially been beaten, and now we see where we go from here. The pieces have been tossed from the board, and now we're starting back up. It'll be interesting to see how.
The idea that folks would die and some folks would come back should have always been a possibility to anyone who had eyes to see.

Hello people

My name is Fabrício and I'm from Brasil

I do not know if this has already been mentioned here but I wish someone could help me

I've read some spoilers of this movie on the internet today but I did not see anyone mentioning how Thanos gets the ORB, the movie does not show him invading Xandar behind the stone??????

Hello Fabricio- I've read that he already had the stone from Xandar before the movie opens. But I am waiting to be sure. Once posters in here start seeing the movie, I will trust the information.

Wow! Can't believe all the complaints when for months everyone on here has been theorizing this was how things would go down & it was a 2 parter regardless of what they were claiming. If they would've one-offed Thanos you'd still all be complaining. Just unreal! Seems like The Last Jedi all over again. Everyone complains they want something different & as soon as that happens then they still b**ch. I'm about done even going on the internet anymore, just full of a bunch of crybabies that have to complain about everything.

Wow! Can't believe all the complaints when for months everyone on here has been theorizing this was how things would go down & it was a 2 parter regardless of what they were claiming. If they would've one-offed Thanos you'd still all be complaining. Just unreal! Seems like The Last Jedi all over again. Everyone complains they want something different & as soon as that happens then they still b**ch. I'm about done even going on the internet anymore, just full of a bunch of crybabies that have to complain about everything.

Seriously!

did... you jump in just to call people names in the midst of this friendly discussion?

It's funny how spoiled we are as Marvel fans! Look at the DC fanboys, they're content with what they have... LOL

Does General Ross interact with Ruffalos Bruce Banner at all in this movie?

Is Forbes going to get in trouble for posting all those spoilers before the embargo?

If it makes you feel better (it does me) the internet fandom is but a tiny percentage of the general audience. Robert Orci once told a bunch of us on a Star Trek fansite he used to visit (trekmovie.com), back when he was writing the Star Trek reboots, that the online presence for a fanbase is roughly 3-4% of the viewing audience.

Is Forbes going to get in trouble for posting all those spoilers before the embargo?
Unless they are trolling the world on behalf of Marvel. Again, it's like a direct rewrite of the spoilers posted by the Reddit user. That's why I mentioned it when I linked there.

Hello Fabricio- I've read that he already had the stone from Xandar before the movie opens. But I am waiting to be sure. Once posters in here start seeing the movie, I will trust the information.

Thanks for answering me

I think it would be too bad for Marvel not to show how Thanos gets the Orb

Thanks for answering me

I think it would be too bad for Marvel not to show how Thanos gets the Orb

It might be because just too much is happening for one movie, and some things had to be cut down.

Does General Ross interact with Ruffalos Bruce Banner at all in this movie?

I am waiting for this confrontation. If Banner dies in A4 without getting to punch the stuffing out of Ross (or, in the very least, deliver a really scathing burn) I'm going to send a rather scathing glare in the general direction of Marvel's Burbank, CA offices.

I am waiting for this confrontation. If Banner dies in A4 without getting to punch the stuffing out of Ross (or, in the very least, deliver a really scathing burn) I'm going to send a rather scathing glare in the general direction of Marvel's Burbank, CA offices.

I'll be driving down there in a couple of weeks, and will deliver that glare for you in person, with interest in the form of a squint.

It might be because just too much is happening for one movie, and some things had to be cut down.

I agree with you

But I think it would be important for them to show how he gets all the stones, even if it is in a quick and brief way.

I agree with you

But I think it would be important for them to show how he gets all the stones, even if it is in a quick and brief way.

Yes, there should be at least a quick tornado of action for each stone, I agree.

That same guy said Groot is killed is well. So apparently the only remaining Guardian is Rocket.

lolol... please sir, may I have some more...

It's true though... If you look at online discussions, DC fanboys defend DC films even if they're a mess. That's how loyal they are. Marvel fanboys complain at the tiniest insignificant details in Marvel movies. :funny:

It's true though... If you look at online discussions, DC fanboys defend DC films even if they're a mess. That's how loyal they are. Marvel fanboys complain at the tiniest insignificant details in Marvel movies. :funny:

spoiled by expectations of quality... there are worse ways to go :D

Honestly, I'm not really disappointed by the spoilers. Nor has it affected my opinion of the film as I will wait till i watch it before I can fully determine on how I feel about it.

That said, I will admit that I am surprised about who the Russos choice to kill off in this film.

I was expecting most of the deaths in this film to involve the heroes that were most likely never going to come back or be revived in A4.

Plus, I was hoping that some of the Asgardians would survive and make their escape before being completely wiped out by Thanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"