Bad Trip - Eric Andre Hidden-Camera Movie

SAWYER!
gmgc5xa02ngx.png

There's a new Eric Andre project and you didn't tag me?

giphy.gif

Allow me to apologize with this peace offering.

I just saw the trailer for this and while I dont doubt a lot of this may be real i call BS on some of the pranks. Some of this HAD to have been staged. You mean to tell me they were able to break into a cop car and steal it—y’know; POLICE property—film the whole thing and get away with it without being slapped with several felonies? Please.

I just saw the trailer for this and while I dont doubt a lot of this may be real i call BS on some of the pranks. Some of this HAD to have been staged. You mean to tell me they were able to break into a cop car and steal it—y’know; POLICE property—film the whole thing and get away with it without being slapped with several felonies? Please.

euZNvcJ.gif

I've seen next to no films so far in 2019, but this one! This might be the one that gets me into a theater.

Hopefully it's a netflix hit. I thought it was solid.

God I love Eric Andre.

“Girl I was bout to call ya”
I’m like you even got her number.

“That’s just a staple gun”

This was really funny. I haven't laughed so hard in a minute. The gorilla scene just kept doubling down on its obscene stupidity, so far that I had a near out-of-body experience. I think the magic is in how earnest the obscenity is. Andre is always the one taking the hit and makes regular people the stars of each stunt. He discovered some great characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"