• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Bale in JLA?

I hope not Bale nor Batman, nor Routh nor Superman would be involved in this thing.

Well, I certainly wouldn't want Bale in the JLA if it meant that he wouldn't do a third Batman film, but I also don't know how I'd feel about a new actor playing Batman. I mean, we know that the WB is going to push to have Batman and Superman in it, it would be pretty hard to do a JLA without them in it.

Hopefully the whole thing implodes and it never gets made, because i cant see it doing any favors for Superman or Batman.

making a JLA movie without batman or superman would be horrible. Batman and superman lead the justice league. It would be a joke without them.

But with that said, no actors other then bale or routh should play batman or superman. That would be horrific.

If they could do it right im all for it. But the odds are highly against it being done right..

No offense but a Justice League film is a complete joke, and will make the New Batman and Superman Franchises look silly. Its going to be targeted towards kids, which will ruin its integrity altogether. Come on, we havent even seen a solo Flash, Green Lantern or above all Wonder Woman movie yet, theyre rushing, and its ruining characters and content just to make a few bucks.

If they could do it right im all for it. But the odds are highly against it being done right..
Exactly, all the odds are against it working, while all the odds are on Batman 3 being great, I don't understand why they would even consider taking this risk.

making a JLA movie without batman or superman would be horrible. Batman and superman lead the justice league. It would be a joke without them.

making a JLA movie would be horrible.

I agree with that bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"