Ballers

The guy who plays Reggie plays a piece of s*** so well, I'd contemplate beating the hell out of him if I saw him in real life. Damn it, I hate Reggie.

I expected more humor from Dwayne in this not sure why I did but it is what it is

Not into it like I thought I would be

this show is trying so hard to be some kind of "entourage"...but there isnt any other character except rock's that really excites me...I find rock's partner joe pretty annoying

I really hope that guy gets what's coming to him this season... I will legitimately cheer if we get to see the Rock rip him to pieces....

He should drive off a cliff or get blown up by a rocket launcher.

This inaugural season is really heating up. Lovin' this show right now.

I love how the ashes just clumped into a pile when they poured it on the artificial turf. Those ashes had a rough couple of days.

Best episode of the series so far. It strikes the perfect tone for a series like this.

Ricky Jarrett giving Birdman the burn was aces.

It's funny when Ricky gets excited he sounds just like his dad Denzel.

This has turned about pretty good. However I feel like the other sports-Entourage show, "Survivor's Remorse", is a little bit better

Watched all 10 ep in two days, and i like it.

Yes, Reggie is the kinda guy i want to punch in the face, but so is his friend Vernon who's dopey as hell.

The 3 characters i like the most is Rocks character, Ricky and the big guy who started out as the car salesman- Charles(?).

I thought the finale ended too safe; everything tied up neatly; good to see that it was renewed for a second season.

Oh, did realise the actor that plays Ricky was the son of Denzel Washington.

I think they werent banking on a second season and that's why the finale wrapped literally everything up except Ricky and his wife.

I dont know why they would think it wouldnt have a second season. They had Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson on TV

Watched the premiere of season 2. It's more of the same but at least the storyline with Andy Garcia's character seems promising.

Ricky's dad is going to wind up turning on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"