• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Barnyard

tzarinna

Mamochka
Reaction score
I saw the trailer at Superman Returns viewing, I haven't laughed that hard and so long. I'm not really digging the animation, well it's not so bad, but I'm certainly going to catch this when it comes out. :up:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0414853/

Tagline: What happens in the barn stays in the barn

Plot Outline: When the farmer's away, all the animals play ... and sing, and dance. Eventually, though, someone has to step in and run things, a responsibility that ends up going to Otis (James), a carefree cow.

I had no idea the same guy who wrote Bruce Almighty and Kung Pow was behind this, I think I'll give it a second look. A lot of the early trailers turned me off from the movie.

Otis is voiced by Kevin James, but the drawing clearly shows it's a female cow :confused:

Immortalfire said:
Otis is voiced by Kevin James, but the drawing clearly shows it's a female cow :confused:

Yeah, that is bit odd and they're getting a lot of slack for it, too.

Seems to be as many computer animated movies as there are horror movies these days. Under other circumstances this movie might have looked interesting

My theater has had a poster up for that for soooo long, the colors are starting to fade!

tzarinna said:
Yeah, that is bit odd and they're getting a lot of slack for it, too.

I think you mean 'flack', no?

Wasn't even thinking about giving this movie a glance, but if Steve Oedekerk has something to do with it, I may just have to. Kung Pow is one of my favorite 'stupid' movies.

I finally saw it tonight.

It was a Lion King copy but I still enjoyed it....loved it.
Sam Elliott was great as the voice of the father much like James Earl Jones for Mufasa.

I was a bit worried in the beginning,I thought for sure it was going to be bad but I really warmed up to it. I really enjoyed the extreme measurements to keep the fact that they can talk and party from the farmer. Too cute. :p

The car chase was classic. :woot:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0857277/

Apparently they are working on making it into a tv series. :huh:

I'll wait for the DVD.
It was cool when 1 or 2 animated movies opened in one year, but 2006 had like 193890344 animated movies. Too many animated movies made animated movies less fun to see. (Except for Cars and The Wild)

Also the Coyotes reminded me of the Hyenas in The Lion King.

I went ahead and bought this for no reason and watched it for the first time last night. It kicked ass. Much better than I expected it to be.

I knew ya would. :yay:
I think they're working on a tv show based on it.

This looks really dumb. The only part that I laughed at in the trailer was the "It's called boy tipping! HA HA HA!"

I've been recalling it and it was pretty funny.
You gotta mooo!11!! Omigod,Whew,:woot:

It was a pretty funny movie. The farmer,the cows,the parties...etc...:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"