Based on the movies only, who's your favorite comic book movie hero?

3dman27 said:
i own a copy of that movie too he'didn't do too bad a job as winghead
He gave it a sincerity that it really didn't deserve when you consider how poorly they handled the film's budget and all.

everyone there is either fine or awesome except Ben Awffleck as cro-magnon Daredevil and paralyzed dork-ass with a thinning afro and kissy-lips Keaton as Batman.

1) McGuire as Spider-man
2) Snipes as Blade
3) Bale as Batman

For me, it's Christopher Reeve, hands down. He was able to play Superman like he was the world's greatest hero, and Clark Kent like he was a complete hapless-schmuck dork. I've yet to see anyone who could do better.

This is a difficult one but I'll say, it's a tie between Blade and Spidey, and Hellboy is a very close second.

I would have gone with V but Abe Sapien is just great

The Batman said:
Based only on their movie counterparts, which superhero did you like the most?

Based on the movies only...it's Magneto for me. Ian totally won me over after I was very skeptical about him going in.

His answer to Rogue's question: "Are you going to kill me?" Was a simple "Yes..." But man....the way he delivered the line gives me chills every time.

Batman (Michael Keaton) with Superman Christopher Reeve in second and Tobey as Spidey in third.

I was thinking..which usually gets me in trouble...but Superman The Movie will be a 30 year old film soon, and Chris Reeve's performance still ranks as one of the best portrayals of a comic book hero. Many in this thread chose it as their favorite. That really says something.

Blade. That's all that needs to be said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"