• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Batman #670 description

itsthebatman

Superhero
Reaction score
Just on the DC Comics site this morning, and read this.
spacer.gif
BATMAN #670
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Written by Grant Morrison; Art and Cover by Tony Daniel

The next chapter of Batman's life starts here! The shadow of Batman's archfoe Ra's al Ghul still looms large over the head of the Dark Knight. Is Ra's al Ghul destined to live again? Batman begins his quest for the truth in this special prelude to "The Resurrection of Ra's Al Ghul," guest-starring Talia al Ghul, Damian, the Sensei and I-Ching!

Batman | 32pg. | Color | $2.99 US

On Sale October 31, 2007
How are they going to pull this off without it being goofy?

I dunno, but it's Morrison so it's bound to rock!

Though I don't know how they're going to resurect a cremated body.

:huh: what's so goofy about the description?

Ra's will always return. That's a given. Is that what you're talking about?

:huh: what's so goofy about the description?

Ra's will always return. That's a given. Is that what you're talking about?
That he's gonna come back from a cremated body. How do they do that without it being silly? The method of Jason Todd's resurrection was very disappointing, for instance, a real deus ex machina.

Well, Morrison's whole run so far has been disappointing, so I won't get my hopes up. :o

That he's gonna come back from a cremated body. How do they do that without it being silly? The method of Jason Todd's resurrection was very disappointing, for instance, a real deus ex machina.
Did you read Black Adam #1? It appears as though the abilities of the Lazarus Pits have changed.

Did you read Black Adam #1? It appears as though the abilities of the Lazarus Pits have changed.
Nope. Hell, till 52 started, I'd never heard of Black Adam. In what way have they changed?
They won't. Comic book resurrections are always goofy.

Man, I wish Ra's would just stay dead.
They shouldn't have let him die in the first place. But yeah, once he's dead, that should be that.

Nope. Hell, till 52 started, I'd never heard of Black Adam. In what way have they changed?

Adam put Isis's bones into a pit, and she came out alive and uncrazy.
So apparently, The pits can now bring back the long-deceased and they no longer cause temporary insanity.

This arc is going to take place over at least four lines though, so it's not going to be just Morrison writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"