Batman Beyond coming to Comics!

I don't know if Highway to Hell is set before Reign in Hell or not, but it would certainly make sense.

And yes, Lobo was banned from both, but really, did you think that would stop him?

I have a feeling Terry Mcginnis might be hitting the big screen at some point. Maybe it's just because I'm a fanboy of Batman Beyond and want it to happen but...

Plus they were planning on making a Batman Beyond movie years ago, instead they do Batman Begins. Now that Nolan's Batman series might be concluding with the third film, they're seeing if theirs any interest in Batman Beyond still, and if their is, they make a Batman Beyond film somewhere down the line. I know I'm just wishing, but I think it'd be pretty cool to see a live action Batman Beyond film. Seeing old Bruce would just be awesome IMO. :D Love the concept of Batman Beyond. It's probably one of my favorite cartoons ever.

I'm hoping the comics coming out in June do the cartoon justice. I'm really looking forward to them. :D

I agree. ^ Even though there is years of continuity to go through and arguably the best supporting cast and villians of any hero they could do movies about they will probably say let's do Beyond. I would love Beyond but they could do other stuff too.

Yeah I wouldn't be disappointed if they still made a few more Batman movies, cause their is plenty of things they can still do with it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is a possibility, though :D

Yeah I wouldn't be disappointed if they still made a few more Batman movies, cause their is plenty of things they can still do with it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is a possibility, though :D

Far from the only one. And I would be overjoyed to see Batman Beyond on the big screen.

Though I'd settle for another DTV film failing that. :yay:

smbm2bann2bcv4.jpg

SUPERMAN/BATMAN ANNUAL #4
On sale JUNE 2 • 56 pg, FC $4.99 US
Written by PAUL LEVITZ
Art by RENATO GUEDES & JOSE WILSON
Cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU

Expanding on the hit TV show Batman Beyond, this year’s annual travels to the not-so-distant future where an aged Bruce Wayne oversees a new Batman, and the fate of a certain Man of Steel is very much in question. Metropolis is becoming crime-free, as someone is ridding the city of its criminal element permanently. Now, Terry McGinnis must uncover what’s happening in Superman’s home and face a very old and vindictive nemesis!
And don’t miss the BATMAN BEYOND 6-issue miniseries kicking off this month!

I actually been watching Batman Beyond this month on DVD, already on season 3. I just watched the Superman episode last night :D Good stuff! I'm excited for all the Batman Beyond stuff coming out. Will definitely be picking this up.

I'm not ready for that kind of power. I'd abuse the hell out of it. :up:

Satan is supposed to be a Elizabeth Hurley or Jacob, or the guy from reaper(best version).
I do like how when Batman Beyond is drawn, the suit looks more batlike which I think would like scary as hell to criminals.

Man, Terry's costume looks really plain in comics. It was perfect for the very minimalist style of Batman Beyond's animation, but I kind of wouldn't mind a redesign before too long if he's gonna stay in the comics.

Everyone knows the best Satan was Al Pacino in Devil's Advocate :o

Man, Terry's costume looks really plain in comics. It was perfect for the very minimalist style of Batman Beyond's animation, but I kind of wouldn't mind a redesign before too long if he's gonna stay in the comics.

Yeah the half-cape looks kind terrible.

Honestly they could just draw it like actual cloth instead of ******ed sprayon comicbook spandex and it'd probably look fine. Or at least get rid of the awful raised seams and not turn Terry's armflap things into like a Mary Marvel halfcape.

I'm not even really a big fan of the original Batman Beyond costume but it really ain't the design that got drawn up there.

Yyyyyyeaaaahhhh......I always thought the suit was kind of a machine, more like iron man than that creepy skin-tight cloth. Gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"