Batwoman BATWOMAN News & Discussion Thread

bill-hader-watching.gif

Time for everyone's workplace grievances to be posted.

I will say, Dougray Scott getting Dean Cain'd does lend some credence to Ruby's claims on his behavior.

Though, the fact that she wanted a certain environment on set also suggests some diva behavior. Even with out her claims about what happened with her injury, the basic facts also suggest that it was handled terribly.

I will say, Dougray Scott getting Dean Cain'd does lend some credence to Ruby's claims on his behavior.

Though, the fact that she wanted a certain environment on set also suggests some diva behavior. Even with out her claims about what happened with her injury, the basic facts also suggest that it was handled terribly.
Just a bad casting for both parties I think. Ruby didn't seem ready for the madness of the schedule and WB/CW probably should of aimed a little lower in terms of notoriety. I mean it's Batwoman, Ruby bringing her brand wasn't necessary.

Aren’t these actors part of a union? Couldn’t she have gone to the union if they were making her work 10 days after surgery? I don’t know…she just sounds like a disgruntled employee to me.

I mean, it exploits a lot of "for the art" bull**** that people believe. And I imagine the highly individualistic nature of SAG-AFTRA makes it difficult to develop standards.

12A20FFE-0615-4584-BBC4-6EF44A66C4D2.jpeg

She deleted her Twitter account soon after for obvious reasons,

Just a bad casting for both parties I think. Ruby didn't seem ready for the madness of the schedule and WB/CW probably should of aimed a little lower in terms of notoriety. I mean it's Batwoman, Ruby bringing her brand wasn't necessary.
I've felt Dougray Scott and Ruby Rose weren't strong casting from early on. I felt Scott was sleepwalking through it. And that Rose's performance wasn't very strong. And Sophie, I felt was just so very bland, looks and performance and character wise. That, along with story and charatcer choices.

Oh man, this will be getting really messy.
As usual i assume the truth is somewhere in the middle.

But i have to say, Ruby focusing a lot on the safety and health of her co-workers...gives her a stronger stance.
That hits some good notes, more than workers jumping in front of a company that at this point has a quite the track record in toxic on set atmosphere.

This all sounds like bad faith all round to me. I can well believe the onset conditions weren't good enough, and I can also believe that Rose could be horrible to work with. My sympathies tend to lie with the crew here, rather than the stars or the higher ups. They sound like they deserve each other.

Oh man, this will be getting really messy.
As usual i assume the truth is somewhere in the middle.

But i have to say, Ruby focusing a lot on the safety and health of her co-workers...gives her a stronger stance.
That hits some good notes, more than workers jumping in front of a company that at this point has a quite the track record in toxic on set atmosphere.

It's the opposite for me. She seems like she's using what happened to other 2 crew members to try to strengthen her overall case and not taking accountability for her role in creating a toxic set. She called out 2 cast members for no reason.

So, either Dougray Scott just decided to Mignogna himself, or Rose may actually be creating a lawsuit based on her claims of a lawsuit.

Ok the storyline just got more interesting and I kinda had an idea they were taking it there based on the character sides for Marquis. I mean it was an average slasher themed episode at best but just for me the reveal made it a little better and the storyline of the season more interesting imo. I wonder how is this going to tie in with the Ivy storyline.

Last edited:
Creegan will play Marquis Jet. A sexy playboy who grew up in a lavish lifestyle, Marquis is too charming for his own good and wields his power with a ne’er do well attitude. He views life as one big joke and that sense of recklessness has a tendency to clash horribly with his no-nonsense mother Jada Jet. When he meets Ryan (Leslie), he sees in her a like-minded young go-getter who like him is just waiting for the right opportunity to make his mark on Gotham.

I just felt it.

I was actually somewhat entertained by this episode, which I can rarely say about Batwoman. Maybe it was the use of Professor Pyg- though not as creepy as the one on Gotham, in my opinion- or finding Alice getting on Montoya's nerves fun to watch. Again, I normally am not a fan of Alice, but I didn't dislike her in yesterday's episode.

Also, the writers were absolutely poking at the whole "Heroes don't do that" stuff with that line about Batman and Catwoman.

Mary looks great. Dont get me wrong....but I dont need all these 2.0 versions popping up. The show is already a big 2.5.0 itself....Mad Hatter Jr., Croc Jr, Ivy Jr.....yeah.

Its going to a very Gotham place.

I love it. Right down to black joker.

Let the spirit of Gotham return!!! Lets get trashy!!!

Must feel weird that this is the first time that they are wrapping without having been renewed already. I have no doubt they will but just a little different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"