Beast Wars Is Reportedly One of the Two Transformers Spinoffs in the Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to Cheetor! Now give me BW Megatron, Rattrap, and Dinobot!

Someone on TFW supposedly spoke to someone who worked on set in Peru.

Rise of the beasts set photos, leaks, and interviews thread

Since UltraPrime posted a video about this, I can say what the spoiler is about, and that "thing":

So, Prime will offer an alliance, but not just with the Maximals, but with the Terrorcons as well. There is something bigger and stronger than them in Peru. Something that the crew described as an "Big Beast" (I'm thinking maybe Predaking or BW Megatron?), so the 3 fractions will fight together in the end battle.

Also there will be a scene where a girl (guessing Elena, Dominique Fishback's character) finds Primal, and he scares the crap out of her lol

7CBE5231-6AE1-4892-BA76-5974AD94068E.jpeg

Seems like they did some pickup shots in NYC.

Another look at Peru:

Lol Beverly Hills Cop III! Out of all the 1994 movie ads to put on a bus. Was hoping for Speed instead but I guess it has to stay Paramount.

Difference being, Beverly Hills Cop III is Paramount, and Speed is 20th Century Fox. Paramount is co-producer and distributor for this movie.

I’ve been wondering about the future of the franchise ever since Paramount said they were going to focus more on their streaming service and less theatrical releases?

Can’t see them making a show with the budget, but perhaps a film on the service.

Hmmm.

Last edited:

Cue the explosions jokes!

Michael Bay:

iron-sheik-spit.gif

Oh god why is he still involved with these.

Cause I guess after Bumblebee underperformed, they wanted to bring back the Bayhem so they could make a billion dollars again.

I was about to say it's remarkable how much this looks like the Bay films. However you feel about them, it's a testament to Bay who created a house style for the franchise. Those first three films were huge.

The guy with the thing on his wrist looks like something out the original three films with Sam.

My hope is for this to have the scale of the Bay films, but the heart and character of Bumblebee.

That’s what the director said he wanted to accomplish, and I hope he can achieve it.

Just hoping it’s not as overstuffed as I think it’ll be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"