Ben 10 Coming to The Big Sreen

should get Joel Courtney of Super 8 he is 15 but that is fine

super_8_joel-courtney-500.jpg
Ben%2010%20Partyware.jpg

Hell Yes! When the Live action Tv Movies were done I figured it would rule out a Big Tentpole it deserves...I didn't care for the tv movies in the least and I'm excited for this as long as some good talent climbs aboard....Joel Courtney would be awesome as Ben!

Yeah, the guy that played Joe in Super 8 looks like Ben.

I watched the tv movies and wasnt really impressed though. The cartoons are pretty good on the other hand.

It wouldve been even better if Symbionic Titan had found an audience and was chosen to make a live action movie(s) since I loved that show.

I knew it, just like others they announce this and don't forward with it, if this gets made i think it will be released when the show stops being popular

Good child acting has been around before Super 8. And those actors were like 12 to 15 weren't they? Thats still older than Ben Tenison was as I recall. I'd be happer with 14 to 16 year olds personally. I just don't want to see two 10 year olds running around for an hour and 30 minutes.
Well, most of the time it will be monsters running around :awesome:

The company is still at work on loads of big blockbuster films. Ben 10 amongst them. So just because there hasn't been word recently doesn't mean they're not going forward with it.

Is this show really that popular too warrant a live action film?

Unsure, it might just be one for the kids since Joel Silver's children would be the primary age demographic for the film. Let's face it, if you're a dad with power and your children want to see a live action movie based on something other kids similarly like? You'd definitely make that movie if not just for them.

Yes, it is very popular

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"