Superman Returns Best Buy now showing SR trailer on their display TVs in store.

SolidSnakeMGS

Superhero
Reaction score
I apologize if this isn't thread worthy, but I think it's cool that Best Buy is showing the actual first trailer (not teaser) on it's display TVs among the many other movie, TV show, and video game trailers on it's many TV displays.

That along with their cardboard Superman display housing everything from the Superman movies to the spin-off TV shows demonstrate Best Buy is taking a part in the oncoming Superman Returns fervor.

Also, Best Buy has a "Superman Store" set up on their website.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat91200050013

WOW that's SUPER News . Thanks Snake. I'll be heading to best buy, to buy all of my superman dvds .

Hehehe, I actually hate Best Buy but they're the only place around here that seems to be taking part in the promos very actively.

Also, they re-released the Fleischer Superman cartoons today, so your local BB may have one. I picked one up as their only $10.

I bought a few of the Fleischer cartoons from Wal-mart last year for a $1 each...on dvd.

you can buy the entire fleischer series on dvd now.

:up:

Best Buy huh? hehe, i'll probably spend an hour there just watching the trailer over and over again on an HDTV...hehe

nosebleed said:
I bought a few of the Fleischer cartoons from Wal-mart last year for a $1 each...on dvd.

i bought ALL the Fleischer cartoons at a dollar store for $1! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"